**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Is there a unit sale coming during the gifting event?

Is there gonna be an incentive to buy units soon?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    yup, wait till the 25th (i think that's when they do it?)
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,013 ★★★★★

This didn’t even cross my mind. I was about to go grab an Orin’s worth. But I’ll wait and if there are any special deals.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Was there a Unit deal last year? But they would be crazy if they don’t do one
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 256 ★★★
    Dont think they do discounts on units. Otherwise they would do that on cyber weekend. They put extra stuff onto the bundles instead of making them cheaper.
  • It's not about a discount. It's about adding 6star shards to incentavize purchases
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,018 ★★★★★

yup, wait till the 25th (i think that's when they do it?)

Yeah they usually do something on Christmas. I think last year they put in some five star shards in the packages, I think?
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    Maybe there will be some epoch shards in the unit packages.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 425 ★★★
    Unit deals Christmas 2019.. For reference