**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.
**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

Gift badge

Did I miss something in the rules here? My kids acct never got it

Comments

• Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,569 ★★★★★
    Beat Act 2
  • BlubbernapBlubbernap Posts: 18
    I also am missing the badge on my baby account, never came in the mail, wonder if Kabam is still working on it.
    Ahh I never saw that rule I’ll go check if he has he really doesn’t play
    Wonder if it will backdate he’s done with act 2 now

Wonder if it will backdate he’s done with act 2 now

Keep the thread posted, I’m curious if we can still gift if we finish act 2 after the even has already started, i don’t see why not.
    You will I only had 3 paths left to get there and then closed the game and logged back in and it had a badge

You will I only had 3 paths left to get there and then closed the game and logged back in and it had a badge

That’s great to hear, thanks a lot