**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Falcon doesn't work against 6.4.3 Micro-Reflect Antman

Normally Falcon shuts down characters like antman, electro or korg and I fought a lot of antman's with Falcon and they can't glance against him. But in this case the hardest fight in the lane is that reflecting boy antman and somehow Falcon doesn't work against him and take a lot of reflect damage since he can still glance after being lockdowned. You guys should fix this bug quickly!!!

Comments

• Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    HI_guys said:

It's because falcons DAAR is an offensive ability and Ant man prevent that

And antman's glance is a defensive ability and he should have -%100 defensive ability accuracy when Falcon attacks

HI_guys said:

Onurre2 said:

HI_guys said:

And antman's glance is a defensive ability and he should have -%100 defensive ability accuracy when Falcon attacks

Glancing takes precedents over all other abilitie's
    What, that doesn't make any sense. How can you counter -%100 ability accuracy reduction without a "force of will" node. That's ridiculous if it's true.
    HI_guys said:

Onurre2 said:

HI_guys said:

Onurre2 said:

HI_guys said:

What, that doesn't make any sense. How can you counter -%100 ability accuracy reduction without a "force of will" node. That's ridiculous if it's true.
    Falcon only applies the 100% DAAR after (while) hitting the opponent. Which makes it an Offensive ABIlity. And glancing counters that
    Then how am I supposed to beat that annoying guy without using 10 revives and tons of health pots. Even AA can't even put a bleed on him after 3 or 4 heavy attacks.
    HI_guys said:

Onurre2 said:

HI_guys said:

Onurre2 said:

HI_guys said:

Onurre2 said:

HI_guys said:

Falcon only applies the 100% DAAR after (while) hitting the opponent. Which makes it an Offensive ABIlity. And glancing counters that
    Then how am I supposed to beat that annoying guy without using 10 revives and tons of health pots. Even AA can't even put a bleed on him after 3 or 4 heavy attacks.
    Dont even bother maybe? I used quake . Annie works too. Venting about act 6 is a dead horse. I
    I have 8 lanes left in Act 6 and then I'm done %100. So I don't want to stop but that fight is just bad map design. At least he should't have the stun immune node.
    Dont even bother maybe? I used quake . Annie works too. Venting about act 6 is a dead horse. I

And who is Annie ? :smiley:
    HI_guys said:

Onurre2 said:

And who is Annie ? :smiley:
    Namor. Sorry. Oh only 6 paths. Keep goong

Well thank you for your responses, I still think glancing is a bit broken but I understand what you were saying and you are right too.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I did that fight with AA and 10 revives. Look at him as the "real" boss in that chap.

Aside from quake and sig 200 Namor I dont see a good solution