**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Post all your lucky pulls from the GGCs here

Comments

• Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I guess some would consider this awesome, but unfortunately he’s pretty useless in the game. Hopefully he’ll get a buff someday.
    But I’ll take it, because I’m over 20 GGCs deep and it’s been far from exciting.
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★

• Options
    DarthVadimiusDarthVadimius Posts: 12
    edited December 2020

• Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    GK_23 said:

I guess some would consider this awesome, but unfortunately he’s pretty useless in the game. Hopefully he’ll get a buff someday.
    But I’ll take it, because I’m over 20 GGCs deep and it’s been far from exciting.

He's pretty good with the Apocalypse synergy, still not much utility but very good damage
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    GK_23 said:

I'd take any Rarity on the basis of OCD. ;)
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★

Sigh, maybe my last year at mcoc i guess. Dont even have the will to spend those 7k units on these anymore.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    5* kang and double 5* awaken gem and few t5cc frags
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Gave me iso

Pulled a 5 star Nexus next and got this goofy dude

Pulled 5 star Loki dupe from this 5 star

And then pulled 4 star Kang
  • Options
    JAATKINGJAATKING Posts: 111

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

• Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Still dont know who to pick, mostly because I dont know if man thing needs his sig ability.

He doesn't.
  • Options
    BasNLBasNL Posts: 52
    27JAS said:

Damn how are yall getting so lucky :(

My alliance members pulling kang, 50k 5 star shards, 5 star nexus crystals. Me...

• Options

THIS IS AWESOMEEEE!!
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    No pics, got 20k+ 5* shards, saving for the next featured, 5k+ 6* shards (P2099 new pull from the 6* featured) and a 5* nexus that duped my Green Gobo
    Can’t complain really
  • Options

THIS IS AWESOMEEEE!!

I'm just level 21 and got like 25k 5* shards and got 10k 6*shards and I'm a free to play player !!!(BTW my 2nd account)

• Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    this is the only screenshot that i took, but there are also a couple of things left out, like a 5* Nexus, another full T5B, a couple of T2A and something else (t4CC crystal i think?). If it wasn't for the fact that i tried a featured 6* and got DD (H.K) that i already have as 5* at R4 and duped i would probably be happier ^^"

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Gave me iso

Pulled a 5 star Nexus next and got this goofy dude

Pulled 5 star Loki dupe from this 5 star

And then pulled 4 star Kang

Update:

• Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★

Got Mephisto from the 6* crystal. Wouldn't say lucky but it could've been worse.
  • Options
    DjFunkDjFunk Posts: 3
    Not too bad for the two free ones I’ve got so far
  • Options
    Legendboy2411Legendboy2411 Posts: 108 ★★

• Options
    Legendboy2411Legendboy2411 Posts: 108 ★★

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    BasNL said:

27JAS said:

Damn how are yall getting so lucky :(

My alliance members pulling kang, 50k 5 star shards, 5 star nexus crystals. Me...

That looks all too familiar...except for the 6* stuff. This far mine have felt like super duper glory rewards.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Why must you hurt me like this
    just reminding you he’s in the basics
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I first got some 6* shards. 5* gave me Mephisto, so not screenshot worthy, but damn that 6* Symbiote Supreme! Sadly I just R4 my 5* 🤣🤣🤣

But then I hit the jackpot of 15k 6* shards. I thought to give the featured a try, seeing there is a high potential of a good pull. Well, DDHK is a bit disappointing, but maybe he isn't that bad. But then again I can't complain with 4/6 god tier 6*.

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

I first got some 6* shards. 5* gave me Mephisto, so not screenshot worthy, but damn that 6* Symbiote Supreme! Sadly I just R4 my 5* 🤣🤣🤣

But then I hit the jackpot of 15k 6* shards. I thought to give the featured a try, seeing there is a high potential of a good pull. Well, DDHK is a bit disappointing, but maybe he isn't that bad. But then again I can't complain with 4/6 god tier 6*.

@Kill_Grey
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Why must you hurt me like this
    just reminding you he’s in the basics
    I think about it all the time
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

@Kill_Grey
    *sigh* :(
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

YES!!!