**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.2.5 is The Worst Created Content in The Game.

ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpJSK1Oxxrs&ab_channel=SeatinManofLegends

I %100 Act 7.1 This is so much fun and all good created chapter.
Complete Abyss of Legends (this is fun as act7) / AND I am Thronebreaker player but ;

What is this Act 6.2.5 ??
So much nonsense nodes as if that wasn't enough , it have class gates...Not enough ..And absurd boss mordo nodes...
Excuse me But What the hell is this ? İs this Act 15 or more ?
Act 6.2 is definitely need rework...

Comments

• Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    It's already been dumbed down more than enough.

The class gates are there as a progression brake. You can't get the Breaker of Thrones title until you have a broad roster of 5* champs across all classes and know how to use them. This is welcome as everywhere else you can just batter through with the same 10 champs everyone else has.

Breaker of Thrones is the one remaining title that has some meaning in terms of roster and skill quality, and is a vital distinction when recruiting players.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Elwind said:

I mean bg managed it itemless....

It doesnt change the fact that how badly this chapter created
    Sure it does, it shows skill can overcome it even without a great roster
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Honestly, except for the Mordo boss the chapter is fine even with the class gates. Destructive feedback is basically just a higher skill version of bane and once you learn how to play around it isn't the biggest deal and if you're exploring act 6 you should have a fleshed out enough 5 star roster to handle the class gates. I'm by no means a whale or the most skilled player and I did every path without using revives until I got to the mordo boss where I often had to use a team revive and a couple singles until the last try where I managed a one shot with void.

If that one stupid node was taken off the mordo boss the chapter would actually be kind of fun, I like having to stretch out my roster a little. However in it's current state that single node ruins the entire chapter
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209
    i don’t know what they think when they made it im on that chapter for exploration that don’t not gentle sucks mordo is sucks also but locked paths and debuff immune on do not gentle really sucks
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Just quake mordo. What’s so hard?

I found void to be the best counter but yeah other counters include quake, wasp, void, torch, ghost + hood, doctor doom, she hulk etc.
    @Agent_X_zzz does doom need to be duped
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

I found void to be the best counter but yeah other counters include quake, wasp, void, torch, ghost + hood, doctor doom, she hulk etc.
    @Agent_X_zzz does doom need to be duped
    Sure it would help, but not necessary.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Moot4Life said:

Agent_X_zzz does doom need to be duped
    Sure it would help, but not necessary.
    okay thanks!!!
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Faseeh said:

GOTG said:

Act 6.2 is the best content ever created in the game and 6.2.5 is the best of the best.

Look, at first I was like you, I just hated the content because it's just too hard. But with time passes by, I realize how amazing and revolutionary it was. It's the most conquered content that I was proud of and I remembered all the details about it from the gates to Mordo and The Champion. It will live long with me until the final day I play this game.

About 7.1, lol, what can i say? A bit of s that nobody cares.

What you smoking there man? Must be something really strong to say such nonsense
    Can the huge disappointment with recent "endgame" content - lol I'm laughing when writing this - is the reason for it?

• Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    its the crappiest quest but ull get through eventually, we all did lol
    i did it without having quake ghost or void, so yh but its over