**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post all your lucky pulls from the GGCs here

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★

• HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    For now... 5 Star Thanos :D
    (I don't have the screenshot take my word for it)

I have more 5 and 6 stars to open, but I have to wait... I don't think I'll resist :p
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Bold of you to assume I have friends to gift me
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    Had my best GGC opening ever yesterday. Got enough 6* shards to pick up Cosmic Ghost Rider, Immortal Hulk and Dormammu from Featured and Cull Obsidian from a Nexus Crystal. My biggest want is a 6* Apocalypse or any Thanos. At least I have a ton of 5* shards right now, so I should hopefully be able to get Apoc. once he goes into the Featured 5* Crystal in a few weeks.

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    DJMNH said:

Opened more than 20 GCC, but haven't got a single 5* or 6* shards or crystals.. really upset.. but congratulations to all the lucky ones. Have a good Christmas and holiday ahead friends.

I'm sorry about that
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    DJMNH said:

Opened more than 20 GCC, but haven't got a single 5* or 6* shards or crystals.. really upset.. but congratulations to all the lucky ones. Have a good Christmas and holiday ahead friends.

That sucks to hear. Hopefully you'll have some better luck going forward with them.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    BabyMiike said:

DJMNH said:

I'm sorry about that
    Just opened one more GCC, yet another 18k t2a. I give up now. ☹️
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★

DJMNH said:

That sucks to hear. Hopefully you'll have some better luck going forward with them.
    Just opened one more GCC, yet another 18k t2a. I give up now. ☹️😭
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    2 5 star awakening gems and 35,000 5 star shards
  • BasNLBasNL Posts: 51
    DrZola said:

BasNL said:

27JAS said:

Damn how are yall getting so lucky :(

My alliance members pulling kang, 50k 5 star shards, 5 star nexus crystals. Me...

That looks all too familiar...except for the 6* stuff. This far mine have felt like super duper glory rewards.

Dr. Zola
    Yes, exactly that!
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    BogOlimpa said:

3 nexuses?
    Absolute filth
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    I didn't take a screen shot but overall i got 4 AGs now 1 tech 1 cosmic 1 skill and one mutant.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    BogOlimpa said:

Wow the font looks weird but I kinda dig it for some reason
  • shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87

• Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★

• Just awesome 😁😁💥💥
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    BogOlimpa said:

I’m speechless. Other than the T2a in that screenshot, I haven’t scratched any of the other items. Congrats!

Dr. Zola
  • BogOlimpaBogOlimpa Posts: 25
    Thank you.

But not thanos, not kang of 150 crystals. Not even 4 * dropped out. Opened because of them.

The odds are absurd.

Sadly, playing 6* champions, you cannot get 4* exclusive champion by spending a lot of money.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    As usual it is absolute trash what some of these pay out, and then others get nothing.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    BogOlimpa said:

Thank you.

But not thanos, not kang of 150 crystals. Not even 4 * dropped out. Opened because of them.

The odds are absurd.

Sadly, playing 6* champions, you cannot get 4* exclusive champion by spending a lot of money.

All this does is keep people from spending more money. If all you ever do is feed them ****, they will feel no need to spend.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

That turned out pretty freaking good!
    5 being wasted on T4 Basics kind of sucks but hey can't win them all.

The 5 Star Featureds were almost **** until I pulled Wolverine at the very end (Symbiote Supreme is already at Sig 60 and have an abundance of Mystic Sig Stones, and for Havok I already had 3 Mutant AGs), I got Omega Red as a 6 Star and Apocalypse as a 5 Star so Wolverine's gonna Beast And Feast!

The two 5 Star AG Crystals were Mutant and Cosmic... Already had 3 of Both and still have Never gotten a Science AG.

The 6 Star Nexus I'm holding off on till Christmas...

Side note I've been getting incredibly Lucky with the T5 Mutant, already at 11K with all the others not being past 3K or 900...
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Went for basic and got Psylocke, should have gone for Featured. On the bright side next week I can open another basic
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    BogOlimpa said:

Thank you.

The odds are absurd.

150 Crystals? :o