**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How long to start a new account and clear act 2?

Just curious how long it might take me to star a new account and get act 2 clear and then maybe send some units to my main account for gifting. Is it possible in less then two weeks?

Comments

• You can’t send anything other than what you can via the GIFT page.
    Only different crystals (gifting crystals, golden crystals, etc), but NOT ones from your Inventory.
    And NOT units.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    i also have a question. can i make as many accounts as i want in the period we have gifting for and gift myself revs?
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★

You can’t send anything other than what you can via the GIFT page.
    Only different crystals (gifting crystals, golden crystals, etc), but NOT ones from your Inventory.
    And NOT units.

Thanks for the comment but u didn't answer my question it wasn't really about what i could send rather if I had enough time to do act 2, i got my wording wrong I know I can't send units, I meant use some of the units on my alt account to send gifts across
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,104 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Depends on how fast you wanna get it done and how lucky you are at the beginning. Get a decent 3/4* and do it all at once and it would probably take two to three hours
  • It’ll take about 4 hours if you go fairly flat. It depends on who you pull. You can get materials to R2 a 4* pretty quickly.

It’s boring as hell though
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Pretty sure you won't get a gifting badge if the account was created after the start of the event. Thought Miike said that somewhere, but couldn't find it when looking for it just now...
    Raichu626 said:

Pretty sure you won't get a gifting badge if the account was created after the start of the event. Thought Miike said that somewhere, but couldn't find it when looking for it just now...

Only thing I saw was about being part of an alliance so I'm not sure I just thought u can gift along as u complete act 2 but i may be wrong on that one, if someone could confirm that would be great!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    You can gift yourself as you please MIIKE SAID IT

AND it shouldn’t take you too long to do it I did 2 accounts and both took like 2 hours
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

yeah thats how it was last year but i dont remember them saying it this year
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    You wont get gifting badge for the Accounts that are created after the event started so Sorry, you cant gift.

You wont get gifting badge for the Accounts that are created after the event started so Sorry, you cant gift.

Do you have proof this is true?
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    My bad dude. That post from Kabam Zibiit which stared this was from last year but i guess someone bumped it this year thats why it appeared in my feed when the gifting was announced this year. Sorry
  • Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38
    How many units you get after completion of act 1 , act 2 so you can gift yourself ?
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Albert97 said:

How many units you get after completion of act 1 , act 2 so you can gift yourself ?

I believe the total is around 400 or 500...
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    650 was the total i got
    FYI for everyone interested you can start a new account now and still get the gifting badge after clearing act 2

• Albert97 said:

Depending on how you do it it’s roughly 1200. 7 day beginner calendar = 200, 150 from 2 rotations of sigil and a couple of 22 hr events.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    I made some accounts in the last month. In every one of them, I was able to get around 1700-2000 units just by completing initial/easy content
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

false
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★

I made some accounts in the last month. In every one of them, I was able to get around 1700-2000 units just by completing initial/easy content

Details on what content please. Want to try this for myself
    Xva23 said:

The first two acts give u 50 units each chapter completion and 100 units per exploration and majority of them are only 2 or 3 paths and can be auto fought if u wanna be cheeky start an account now and in a couple days you'll get ur first four star from the calender which will help massively steam roll through the content
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Xva23 said:

Act 1 and Act 2 completion. Exploration of 1.1 and 1.2 only.
    Explroation of Road to the Labyrinth. Chapter 1 and 2.
    Completion of Normal difficulty of the Event Quest.
    A couple of solo events.
    Beginner Calendar 2x (it resets).
    And probably some other here and there
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Just finished act 2 100% with my alternative account today. Restarted the game and got gifting badge. My alternative account aren’t in any alliance or solo alliance.