**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whats with these offers?

So i just started a new account and am being bombarded with stupid offers and this one really takes the cake, I was offered to buy a 4 star at 9.99 but to then only be offered the same thing half hour later for 2500 units! Who on earth would spend nearly 100£ on a 4 star when u have just offered it to them at 9.99?? It literally makes no sense please removes these sensless offers..

Comments

• GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    that 2500 units for 4* one has been in the game since the start or close to it. It's trash lol I agree there are too many offers but really not too bothersome to just click the close button and move on
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    GoDlyZor said:

that 2500 units for 4* one has been in the game since the start or close to it. It's trash lol I agree there are too many offers but really not too bothersome to just click the close button and move on

Yeah I would but they pop up every time I finish a quest and I nearly spent 400 units on a 3 star that would have been really annoying, I think they leave them in the in the hope someone is silly enough to click on it by accident there is no way in earth that a 4* is worth 80£
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★

So i just started a new account and am being bombarded with stupid offers and this one really takes the cake, I was offered to buy a 4 star at 9.99 but to then only be offered the same thing half hour later for 2500 units! Who on earth would spend nearly 100£ on a 4 star when u have just offered it to them at 9.99?? It literally makes no sense please removes these sensless offers..

obviously the 2 minor energy refills are the reason for the high price seeing how valuable they are