**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whats with these offers?

So i just started a new account and am being bombarded with stupid offers and this one really takes the cake, I was offered to buy a 4 star at 9.99 but to then only be offered the same thing half hour later for 2500 units! Who on earth would spend nearly 100£ on a 4 star when u have just offered it to them at 9.99?? It literally makes no sense please removes these sensless offers..

Comments

• Options
    GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    that 2500 units for 4* one has been in the game since the start or close to it. It's trash lol I agree there are too many offers but really not too bothersome to just click the close button and move on
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    GoDlyZor said:

that 2500 units for 4* one has been in the game since the start or close to it. It's trash lol I agree there are too many offers but really not too bothersome to just click the close button and move on

Yeah I would but they pop up every time I finish a quest and I nearly spent 400 units on a 3 star that would have been really annoying, I think they leave them in the in the hope someone is silly enough to click on it by accident there is no way in earth that a 4* is worth 80£
  • Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★

So i just started a new account and am being bombarded with stupid offers and this one really takes the cake, I was offered to buy a 4 star at 9.99 but to then only be offered the same thing half hour later for 2500 units! Who on earth would spend nearly 100£ on a 4 star when u have just offered it to them at 9.99?? It literally makes no sense please removes these sensless offers..

obviously the 2 minor energy refills are the reason for the high price seeing how valuable they are