**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
Anyone roll him yet from the Bundle? Going to buy it later. I have no expectations. Lol. Just wanted to know if he handles well. Thanks.

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Junk per usual. Second time I’ve bought the crappy crystals and like last time 5 2 stars. Nice motivation for me to not spend my money.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Well, there's never a guarantee with the Crystals. One of my guys rolled Morningstar.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I bought. (5) 2 stars. Oh well
    My point is 2 promotions in a row and 10 2 stars between them. Didn’t even care if I pulled featured but, something above a 2 star for 10 dollars would have been nice.
    That's just the Drop Rates. Same as the other Featured Crystals. I've rolled one 4* Featured in 2 years. It's just the chance we take.
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    edited October 2017
    A bloke in my alliance pulled a 4* and two people got and duped a 3*. The same bloke that pulled a 4* also got a stark enhanced spidey when he was he featured aswell. Some people get all the luck. I got it on both of my accounts to 9 2* and 1 3* and no featured champs at all
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Ive had real good luck in pulling over, got a 3 and 4 star morningstar, all others were 2 star, worth the money to me.
  • RxordieRxordie Posts: 18
    First time I got lucky with these types of crystals, just pulled a 3 and 4 star Morningstar with 3 other random 2 stars! Worth it to me instead of grinding in arenas. Hope others have good luck too!
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Two from my ally got blade, and there were two morningstar pulls and one blade pull from my buddy's ally.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    I had some luck my main picked up a 3* Blade , and my alt pulled 2 3* blades and 3* morningstar and the rest were all 2*.

Some people in my alliance pulled some 3* blades as well not sure how many opened them yet.

Edit

Some alliance members pulled some 3* not the featured ones though so far.
    2*s across the board. Oh well.
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Got 4*vulture,rest 2*
    If I pull the 3 stars so I don’t have to run that arena because of my ocd I’m cool. Never seems to want to happen.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I got all 2* champs :/
    R4GE wrote: »
    I got all 2* champs :/

I feel you.
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Pulled 4* Blade, 2x 3* Blade, and 2 random 2* champs
    Grub wrote: »
    Pulled 4* Blade, 2x 3* Blade, and 2 random 2* champs

How does he handle?
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    He is okay, damage is average and he has decent utility. He is no Stark Spidey though.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    so I pulled 3 2*s thought that might just be my luck so I got the force open on the remaining 2 crystals and got 2 more 2*s lol fml haha
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    I pulled a 4* Blade and a 3* Morningstar. I'm loving questing with Blade my 5* Mephisto and 4* Ghostrider the synergy is insane. Can't wait to face those pesky mystic champs in AW with Blade
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
  • That's just the Drop Rates. Same as the other Featured Crystals. I've rolled one 4* Featured in 2 years. It's just the chance we take.

Lol.