**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we have something good to buy with excess Gold please?

jackal83jackal83 Posts: 65
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
There are a number of Players who seems to be lacking in Gold but I believe there are also a number of Players who have excess of it. At the moment I have 75 million Gold, more than what I think I need. Even with the Rank Ups and Level Ups, I still have sufficient of it and got nothing to spend it on.

At least every month, I may use up a million or two but able to accumulate it back within the same time.

I wonder if there could be and would be a Store feature to spend Gold with? Cheers!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    I was about to start a discussion when I saw this lol.
    I was also wondering if they could make it possible to exchange gold for units.
    P.s m not thinking something crazy like 1gold=1 unit😅
    Just a way to make an exchange for a certain price.
    It'll definitely make earning units a lot easier for f2p summoners
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Lol gold for unit conversion would have to be a pretty high gold cost I have 49m gold on my main
  • Hey @jackal83, thanks for the suggestion!

I wanted to take a moment to point out that we have various sections in these Forums to help us keep everything organized. I've went ahead and moved this thread from General Discussion to the Suggestions and Requests section as it is the most appropriate place for it.

When posting new discussions in the future, please take a moment to review the different sections and choose the most appropriate one. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please reach out to a Moderator via Private Message.
  • You have excess gold?? Do a couple rankups and you won't
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

You have excess gold?? Do a couple rankups and you won't

I don't know if u read what he said properly but he did mention he does rank ups
  • Once you reach a certain stage gold isn’t really an issue anymore, it might go back the other way when we can R3 a champion every month or even R4 one. At the moment I’m sitting on 14m.

I’d like to be able to buy ISO though.
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Mauled said:

Once you reach a certain stage gold isn’t really an issue anymore, it might go back the other way when we can R3 a champion every month or even R4 one. At the moment I’m sitting on 14m.

I’d like to be able to buy ISO though.

buying iso would be great. or sig stones. just something. im sitting on 31 million gold and i never fail a level up event.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    I agree with some comments: gold could allow to buy class iso and stones.
    Allow to buy stones matches with the way to increase the signatures of champions, and when a player has such an amount of gold he has a lot of champions to improve in terms of signatures.
    Now it is a matter of level of the items and their cost.
    Low basic iso could be obtained in quest crystals and it is very long to upgrade a 6* witj them :-) so it is useless to add them under level 4 in a store.

Maybe we could add some level 1 revives, in a limited number (5 or 3) per week, in order to not disturb significantly the level 2 revives for units.