**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with Cavalier EQ

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
Who did u use for the last quest (the Spider Pig quest)???

Right now I've tried Venom, BWCV, sunspot, Void and am thinking of Hawkeye for the pig himself.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• McocHPMcocHP Posts: 46
    I used Nick Fury for the little piggy. Bled the pig dry. :)
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Any parry-heavy champ will work. I used Colossus and Archangel for exploration.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    My team was ghost, wasp, fury, bwcv, and stealthy for the quest. Fury, ghost, and stealthy all worked for the boss.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Right now I've tried Venom, BWCV, sunspot, Void and am thinking of Hawkeye for the pig himself.

Any suggestions?

I used Venom for Spider-Ham. Is the last chapter buffed up node?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

doctorb said:

Any suggestions?

I used Venom for Spider-Ham. Is the last chapter buffed up node?
    Diss track
    That was my other thought.
    doctorb said:

Any suggestions?

Venom and BWCV can run it but have a harder time. Venom is good as his bleeds last a bit longer. BWCV can but you have to keep up the debuffs which for her expire quickly.

Sunspot is honestly one of the best options. Get 3 flare state and toss l2's. If you BWDO, she is an MVP for those paths for me.

Void is ok but takes a bit to build up. Human Torch is great as well, just don't use his pre-fight.