Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

POSTPONE AW season.

HughJanisoleHughJanisole Posts: 500 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I don’t understand why Kabam won’t postpone the start of AW season. I don’t really want to take time from my family even if it’s only an hour or two between fighting and communicating on Christmas. This should be reconsidered and the season should be postponed one more AW.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 14,016 ★★★★★

Shut up stupid. You obviously have no family or anyone that cares about you because you live your life on this forum....

LOL. Feisty. You didn't answer the question. Is the time you could be spending with your family less important during non-holidays? When you have a war going on in the game when you could be spending time with your family and you choose to do war instead, how is that any different then having a war on x-mas day?

I bet you'll login to get your x-mas day present in-game right? Careful, you're taking time away from your family by doing that. Maybe they should take away the x-mas day present too.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,519 ★★★★★

Shut up stupid. You obviously have no family or anyone that cares about you because you live your life on this forum....

LOL. Feisty. You didn't answer the question. Is the time you could be spending with your family less important during non-holidays? When you have a war going on in the game when you could be spending time with your family and you choose to do war instead, how is that any different then having a war on x-mas day?

I bet you'll login to get your x-mas day present in-game right? Careful, you're taking time away from your family by doing that. Maybe they should take away the x-mas day present too.
    The main difference is that it is one of the only times where extended family gets together. If there wasn’t a virus going around then I would be very against AW on Christmas. Now I am probably just going to skip it.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,246 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    idk it seems fine to me - i'm happy to step outside for 5 minutes once every few hours... or go to the bathroom and do fights - you guys make it sound like war fights take half an hour to do or something. can't imagine why your family would be unhappy with you jumping out side for a few minutes every now and then...
    I just find it to be a weak excuse since we are taking time away from our families all the time to play this game. I get that extended family could be present, but it's not like you have to stay logged in all day. War won't start until 1pm CST, you only get 3 energy to start, make a move, fight 1 fight, log off for a few hours. That's what 10 mins maybe?

No one is saying spend all day on the game. Literally only a few mins. We're all going to login and claim our gift and check offers. How's that any different?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,246 ★★★★★
    if you're unhappy with losing out on rewards for having a social life then maybe don't play a game where that is needed - this happened last year and the year before too - it shouldn't be a surprise.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 300 ★★
    HI_guys said:

I'm finally getting 100% free time now that my exams are over and holidays are there. So please dont postpone

@HI_guys what grade are u in

When you fight in high tier AW and you’re an officer it takes more than a couple 5 minute fights.

No_oneuk said:

idk it seems fine to me - i'm happy to step outside for 5 minutes once every few hours... or go to the bathroom and do fights - you guys make it sound like war fights take half an hour to do or something. can't imagine why your family would be unhappy with you jumping out side for a few minutes every now and then...

No it doesn't. You've had a while now to know and plan out what's to happen. More so if you've played with this BG for awhile. At that point, how do they not know what expected of them?

No_oneuk said:

if you're unhappy with losing out on rewards for having a social life then maybe don't play a game where that is needed - this happened last year and the year before too - it shouldn't be a surprise.

There’s more idiots in this forum than I thought.
    We're idiots because we don't agree with you? Classic. I bet I know who your favorite president is.

When you fight in high tier AW and you’re an officer it takes more than a couple 5 minute fights.

No_oneuk said:

No it doesn't. You've had a while now to know and plan out what's to happen. More so if you've played with this BG for awhile. At that point, how do they not know what expected of them?
    You obviously have no idea what’s involved...
    Go grab your sippy cup and lay back down in your race car bed and leave the big boy discussions to the big boys...
    I have way more of a clue than you think.

I'm already in my race car bed. It goes vroom vroom.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 193 ★★

I’m done....thread closed.

Don't think that's how forums work... otherwise there are loads of threads i'd love to just declare closed :D
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

No_oneuk said:

Go grab your sippy cup and lay back down in your race car bed and leave the big boy discussions to the big boys...

Gotta admit, I'm pretty jealous of that Race car bed

No_oneuk said:

I can tell by your map 4/5 sometimes 6 gold 3 alliance.... you candle handle map 7.... blah blah blah...
    LOL. I've run map 7x5 with epic multipliers. I've been in high tier wars finishing in the top of plat 1 alliances at one point. I'm taking a break from all that to focus on content at the moment. The current alliance i'm in isn't my normal alliance.

I've been an officer before while running AW in high tier. It's not difficult.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 1,155 ★★★★
    If u value your time so much then why have you been arguing with randoms on the Internet for the past hour?
    Meebleton said:

No_oneuk said:

Gotta admit, I'm pretty jealous of that Race car bed
    It's got cupholders for my sippy cups.
    walkerdog said:

I always find it funny that people say they don't want to take time away from their family for a video... but only on x-mas or thanksgiving. Is the time you spend away from your family less important when it's not a holiday because this is exactly what that means. Screw the family when it's not holidays, they aren't important then. Oh hey it's Christmas, I value my time with them.

Priorities.

No, its time that you get to spend the entire day with everyone off. Your takes keep getting worse dumpsterfyre.

I think it'd be wise to push back aw but it doesn't directly affect me much. Its a few minutes a couple times a day.
    You don't get days off from work or school other than x-mas or thanksgiving? Weird. There's lots of days where you can spend with them too. Imagine all the time you spend playing and you could be with them as well. Not so different is it?

I'll ask you the same question I asked OP and he/she/it didn't answer. Are you going to login to claim your x-mas gift? I don't hear anyone complaining that they have to login to claim a gift but they complain because there's a war which in total probably would take a hour to hour and half of your time for the ENTIRE DAY.

Logging in for gifts and offers- Great!

Logging in for war- bad.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 1,155 ★★★★
    Next thing you know OP is going to tell us to add him on LINE. 💀