**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trade items between users

You should include the opportunity to summoners to trade items with other users with the same value, for example trade an awakenig gem 5* class for another.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It would be a terrible idea. People would take advantage of it and it would ruin one of the main things about the game.
    Also there is a category for suggestions
  • mikeiammikeiam Posts: 18
    I assume that you always get what you want, not what you don't need
    I played for what I have. It's all about luck.
    It doesn't matter if you have luck or not, a trade system would kill the game
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    A trade system wouldn't kill the game. And of course it's luck! So are trading cards...you spend money on a pack get something you don't need and ya trade it. Trading pokemon didn't kill pokemon. It is another example of a kind of protectionist attitude at the top tiers
    What's gonna kill this game is the way, more and more, it feels like a job not a game. What is killing it is all the unneeded stuff that has to be managed after you worked your butt off to get it only to open it and find out it isn't useful so ya gotta sell it or let expire.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Here's the hole in your logic @Rap

Trading items creates a market of selling. See card shops that would sell pokemon cards. For the right price, you could buy anything and it would be specific. That is the part that would affect this game in a negative way in my opinion. Instead of always buying a chance at something, you're buying exactly what you want.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It would open up a "black market" for items.
    How much would someone be willing to pay on PayPal for a 5* gem for their SL to do LoL?

Then when they pay and the person doesn't send the item they don't have a leg to stand on.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Really one of the worst ideas ever, and anyone who cant see that needs help imho. Plus its been discussed literally thousands of times on here already, do a search

Would lead to so many types of abuse and cheating its unreal, im not going to explain them all for the haters, if you cant work it out for yourself (or simply search for the other posts) then thats on you

The worst idea ever, and never even the slightest chance that this would ever be added to the game

What are you talking? Black market? all that is already for sale. Everything is for sale so why would I pay some slub more if I won't buy it from kabam?
    Rap wrote: »
    What are you talking? Black market? all that is already for sale. Everything is for sale so why would I pay some slub more if I won't buy it from kabam?

so currently you can buy a duped high level SL for example? No, no you cant. But with this idea, people will offer them for sale and then "exchange" with you

Just 1 of the 1000s of cheats this would cause
    There has been no news about a black market on steam...a number.of the games allow trading and selling.for real money. So...what evidence do you have for this rampant black market? Limit the number of trades per week.
    And he has to either earn it or buy it.
    @Rap

So people cant open multiple accounts then? And even if you limit it to say 5 a week, that's 5 possible cheats a week just with 1 account times the 12,000,000 current accounts

You really need to think this through
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    There has been no news about a black market on steam...a number.of the games allow trading and selling.for real money. So...what evidence do you have for this rampant black market? Limit the number of trades per week.

what cs go has a huge blackmarket there was even a YouTube scandal involved with it about people rigging it
    Wow really? If some yabo wants to spend his life on multiple accounts farming things to sell them or what trade between his own accounts? You think getting t4cc might be ease with a new account? Come on. And as for fraud it happens now. The rediculous numbers put up for arenas and for ranking in champion use with rediculous numbers...people are bottling and sharing...but trading between your own accounts or with others is going to turn everything on it head....people will level and rank to fast more alliances will climb...really sad...if the yabo wants to be a crystal farmer let him.
    I don't know, see from my perspective things don't seem fair now....I know you worked hard to get what you got, I respect that, but we all did. And I don't see where helping a brother-in- arms over a hump is gonna destroy the game or lead to wide spread cheating and abuse what is really at stake for all of us ultimately? Our pride?
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Wow really? If some yabo wants to spend his life on multiple accounts farming things to sell them or what trade between his own accounts? You think getting t4cc might be ease with a new account? Come on. And as for fraud it happens now. The rediculous numbers put up for arenas and for ranking in champion use with rediculous numbers...people are bottling and sharing...but trading between your own accounts or with others is going to turn everything on it head....people will level and rank to fast more alliances will climb...really sad...if the yabo wants to be a crystal farmer let him.

I think you underestimate the gaming economy, trading champs between players would introduce some game breaking situations, I know people who make a living just grinding and selling items in certain games that are not even as popular as MCOC. People will always be looking to buy awakening gems and catalysts and where there is demand if the market opens supply will flood in, this would remove all value from offers, questing and the natural progression of the game. Buying accounts will be more common than ever and there is no real justification to support item trading than people saying I want the game to be easier and I don't want to put in the work and that simply is not a strong argument. There is nothing item trading will add to the game that can't already be obtained through active gameplay.
  • RealStealRealSteal Posts: 199
    Trade t4class cats between alliance members. Would be amazing
    I never suggested training champs. That I agree wod be rediculous. I am talking about the time.limit supplies and things sitting in your inventory you don't need and a buddy does. Crystals? Why not? It's luck of the draw he is likely as not to get the least possible award...you know the odds. But straight up no argument about the champ trading and as for the "game economy"? Seriously? It is unit based...so don't allow unit trade...there economy saved!
    Trading champs would make no sense.
    You think there is something wrong with a free trade economy maybe?
    And this is a pretend economy....only thing real about it is the money kabam makes...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Limited trading could be fun and the potential for abuse would be minimal. They could never allow trading a 5* awakening gem, but I don't see the harm in allowing some kind of trading or expanding gifting so that Kabam can still get their cut lol.
    Trade items such as awakening gems or cats would still kill the game. In fact, a trade system would be a bad idea in general.
    So no, not going to happen
  • I dont really see a problem with it, everyone would get a chance to get something they need to advance in the game. We cant all afford to buy things in thr game, some of us are poor and being able to get something we need would make this game a little more interesting. If kabam makes a set amount that can be traded for any item then theres no abuse. Besides its up to kabam wether or not this happens, just be happy they take our thoughts into account
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Trade items such as awakening gems or cats would still kill the game. In fact, a trade system would be a bad idea in general.
    So no, not going to happen

This is what really annoys me about you...

"A trade system would be a bad idea in general. So no, not going to happen"

As if just because YOU don't like the idea it will never be implemented to the game...

The idea could work, or doesn't have to be swap a 4* Luke Cage for a 5* Magik with a friend.

It could work like the gift store just different options to trade, maybe trade crystals, boosts, items.

But yeah.. you also hate the idea of gears or customisation to champs... that's gonna come though, soon.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    It would be awesome IMO if we could trade items with only Ally members only after a week you’ve been in the ally(so it’s not taken advantage of) & like you said tier for tier. No trading. 2* sig stones for 5* sig stones. It would be an awesome feature but there’s a ton of features they could add that I’d love to spicen MCOC up
    Im sure that 80% of serious players agree with me, thats why I easily say "not going to happen". I know what I'm talking about, and even the mods already commented about how bad idea it would be a lot of times already.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    This is probably the one idea worse than rank down tickets
    Too funny! It will cause a bubble in the MCOC economy! The value of your champs will crash! More alliances will get to the next tier! Alliances that dont deserve to be there! It would be anarchy! People not running map six would be getting t4cc...
This discussion has been closed.