**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Anniversary Gift? [Merged]

15678911»

Comments

• GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Do we have any updates @Kabam Miike ?
  • Loslyf69Loslyf69 Posts: 10
    I got nothing as of yet...
  • Pls do it fast
  • shinchan2810shinchan2810 Posts: 23
    Kabam Boo said:

We apologise for the delay and thank you for your immense patience!

We're almost there, so please bear with us a little longer. We promise that you will receive your Anniversary Gift, folks!

Cheers!

Thanks for responding I really came here to get the update ....looking forward to get the rewards soon👍
  • Hey kabam that you are not gonna give us aniversary gift. why there is an Aniversary without gifts
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    We already got anniversary gift.
    Few summoners didn't receive it, Kabam's looking into it.
    Edit:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/239249/no-anniversary-gift-merged/p11
  • Rajan09 said:

Hey kabam that you are not gonna give us aniversary gift. why there is an Aniversary without gifts

See banner up above
  • shinchan2810shinchan2810 Posts: 23

Hey Kabam, have you tried turning the power off to the servers for 1 minute, then restarting. It sometimes works with my phone,
    If it works you could then hit the send gift to all button, let me know how it goes.

Literally insightful Peter Parker.....lol
  • ARTHAS23ARTHAS23 Posts: 5
    Did anyone get the missing rewards? I'm still waiting for mine..
  • LosisbheLosisbhe Posts: 10
    Also still waiting for mine but i got hopes it will come soon
  • Abd_909Abd_909 Posts: 33
    i still didnt get my reward.Plz do it fast
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Still waiting
  • Pro2004_Pro2004_ Posts: 15
    Yes kabam.. we are still waiting.. the next week also got over.. holiday gifts are coming soon.. plzz do something about it.. plzzz @KabamMike
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    I’m guessing they’re having to go through each account individually to see who did/didn’t get the rewards, hence the time it’s taking. I wonder how many active accounts there are?
  • NablockNablock Posts: 46
    I’m still waiting too. Surprised we haven’t gotten an update.
  • WickedGamerWickedGamer Posts: 2
    Still waiting.. no update from Kabam..
  • McocHPMcocHP Posts: 46
    Please provide an update Kabam. Even if its just to say you are aware of the situation.
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 241 ★★
    still no gift for me, and now even the banner on this thread saying they were aware of the issue is gone?
  • WickedGamerWickedGamer Posts: 2
    I was assuming that I didn't receive the 6 Anniversary gift because it never showed up on my messages.. But today I observed that it was available in the claimable Rewards list. So if anyone has not received the gift please do check in Rewards.
  • Just catching up on this but too lazy too read through 11 pages of messages... So am I right in thinking some people got their anniversary gifts but a lot of people didn't? Hope that's true as I was watching a youtube video the other day of someone opening their gift, which was a 5 star and 5k 6 star shards and started to worry I had missed something as all I got was a "6" profile pic.