**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worst GGC pull

Hear me out Kang is trash, used the shards on the featured 6* and pulled punisher 2099. On the surface it seemed great but literally no benefit ended up as ISO and gold.

Comments

• DanielYorkDanielYork Posts: 42
    Crcrcrc said:

Please tell me you’re joking. If not, I’ll go cry about my lack of Kang in my new shiny 50 sig stones

Not joking, I don’t care about trophy champs and am an endgame player. I’m at the point where only valuable 6*’s, 5TCC, and sig stones are useful. I would gladly trade those Kang’s for sig stones.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Please tell me you’re joking. If not, I’ll go cry about my lack of Kang in my new shiny 50 sig stones

Not joking, I don’t care about trophy champs and am an endgame player. I’m at the point where only valuable 6*’s, 5TCC, and sig stones are useful. I would gladly trade those Kang’s for sig stones.
    Take them! Take them all for Kang! Can someone at Kabam make this happen?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Lol, what are you doing with GGC's then? They're barely gonna help you at all.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Have u tried him with apoc synergy?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    That luck is repulsive.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Ohhhhhh boo hoo......I got a 6 star and 5 star champ!

But I dOn'T LiKe ThEm
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Ummmmmmmmmmmm u got two kangs out of 4 crystals
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    *sigh* Give me a minute...
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    And look at that gold...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I hate you
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

*sigh* Give me a minute...

There we go, didn't think I'd have to reuse this so soon...
    Lmao
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I think this is the best luck I've seen from these crystals and you're complaining about it!?
    Also, Kang is pretty good with the Apocalypse synergy. Not a massive amount of utility but hits like a truck once fully ramped up, he's better than Star Lord with that synergy.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

I think this is the best luck I've seen from these crystals and you're complaining about it!?
    Also, Kang is pretty good with the Apocalypse synergy. Not a massive amount of utility but hits like a truck once fully ramped up, he's better than Star Lord with that synergy.

There's also two or three Synergies that boost Stun Duration or Chance, those can make him a more reliable Stun Chainer.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Im sorry but if you only care about 2 or 3 things in the GGC what the hell are you doing even buying them? Everything is gonna be disappointing to you if 2x 6* and a 5* for 1.2k units is.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    I’ve opened 15 crystals and the the highlight I got was 15k 5 star shards total. That’s 4500 units for 1 1/2 5 star champs.

As usual straight up trash.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

There is not a single true endgame player that would not care about that 6* or 5* Kang.
    You are aware that lots of people during gifting, are going to spend decades of thousands of $, just to acquire this Kang.
    Thank your luck you got him on both rarities for free 😉
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Idk Kang seems pretty awesome with that new Apocalypse synergy. He has a guaranteed lengthy sp1 stun, a full power drain and guaranteed stun on the sp2, as well as a decent heal block on the sp3. He's honestly not that bad, maybe a great power control champ with the capiw tech synergy that can get pretty tanky.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    I've opened around 30 and gotten 5k 5* shards and 1.5k 6* shards TOTAL.....I will take that pull all day long
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    You think thats bad? On both of my accounts, ive opened a ton of those ggcs. AND GUESS WHAT! Every single one of my GGCs has turned into this thing called 50,000 FREAKING GOLD! Those are literally all my polls.
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I was happy that I duped my 4✰ Kang.