**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thronebreaker!

2»

Comments

• LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    I completed my first abyss run today hoping for a similar experience minus the mystic t5cc. Nope. Pulled a mystic. So now I have to decide between staying Cav after all that work or taking up a mediocre mystic champ. My options are unduped MS, unduped Dorm, unduped DS, unduped Loki, or unduped IF. Couldn’t have had a worse experience on an initial clear of that content.
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    King Etjama! I saw the shoutout from your friends, and im proud of you, man.

Great choice to go with the sexy goth, im impatient to see how TB Etjama will do on Map 6 :blush: Maybe i have to change your paths, cause youre not a Cav anymore haha.

Cant wait to read your story and know how many units youve spend, cause we both know i have to multiply it with 8
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Congrats !
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Congrats @Etjama !

Terrific R3 choice too!

Dr. Zola
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    a R3 Apoc and then pulling 6 star CGR, damnn must be NIIIICEEE
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Congrats man, I wanted to take up Claire but had to make do with torch. 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Bender said:

King Etjama! I saw the shoutout from your friends, and im proud of you, man.

Great choice to go with the sexy goth, im impatient to see how TB Etjama will do on Map 6 :blush: Maybe i have to change your paths, cause youre not a Cav anymore haha.

Cant wait to read your story and know how many units youve spend, cause we both know i have to multiply it with 8

Haha, thanks man! I don't think you'd have to multiply my unit number at all. Probably subtract it 😂. I did so bad in my Abyss run, ngl. Was definitely an off day.

But it was all worth it for the sexy goth.
    Berjibs said:

Congrats man, I wanted to take up Claire but had to make do with torch. 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Still a great choice, congrats!
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Congrats mate! I’m going the slow way to a T5CC and hoping to fully explore Act 7 so I can finally get the last 25% I need for Magneto. Unfortunately I couldn’t make the push before Christmas and I have a feeling that I’m gonna regret it. We’ll see.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    congrats on thronebreaker! i have the t5cc to get thronebreaker but i dont have the iso to get my namor all the way to 2/35 yet lol.

congrats on thronebreaker! i have the t5cc to get thronebreaker but i dont have the iso to get my namor all the way to 2/35 yet lol.

Thanks! I was saving resources like a madman when I decided to go in before getting the Christmas gift. Turns out I didn't need to cause I already had Claire at R2.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Good luck with recoil btw 😂

Recoil ain’t bad when you account for her insane regen
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Good luck with recoil btw 😂

Recoil ain’t bad when you account for her insane regen
    I'm talking about all his other champs and not just Claire in particular.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo etjama on thronebreaker.
    I didn't have a slightest hint of this until I saw killgrey's thread.

Lol, thanks. I didn't see Kill_Grey's thread till you mentioned it
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Lol, thanks. I didn't see Kill_Grey's thread till you mentioned it
    Circle of viciousness