**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 Star Roster Advice

Looking for some advice on who to R2 and eventually R3. Do I have an option to R3 in each class? Is it worth giving a science r1 to r2 gem to Ghulk? Any general advice is also appreciated :)

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Ghost has been MVP for me and I don't regret taking her to R3.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You don’t have an option from ever class but you do have one from a lot. Corvus or VTD for cosmic (surfer for prestige). Ghost for tech (sentinel gets a nod but you shouldn’t rank him up over ghost). You could argue storm px for mutant but there are a lot of really good mutants so if you got that you might want to wait. Taskmaster hypothetically could go to r3 if you get him awakened. Gulk isn’t the best rank 3 option but I’d rank him up to get thronebreaker. (And speaking of ranking him up I’d use the 1-2 gem on him). You don’t have a mystic option though.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Don't use it on Ghulk,just wait for a good champ.
    U can take corvi,ghost,storm(P X) to r3
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    Cant go wrong with Ghost & Corvus.

Gulk has utility, but only if u dont have any better option as a 5* he is worth a r2.
  • Good news! I just got Torch as a six star so I think I will use the rank up gem on him instead :)