**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FIrst 120 Champs

I pulled the image from their Facebook page and now when looking closer in the background, there really are 8 more spaces showing very faintly. You can see the border outline.o1f8hfaf44ie.jpg

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    I can't believe it. No one saw this?!
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited October 2017
    ibtajdqcxvsi.jpeg
    First google result didn’t have this.

This was before Nebula and Yondu.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    They're going to have to break the alphabetical order, I can't see them adding 4 I and 4 K champions back to back
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    xszmwz3yvsc6.png
    Maybe this will help
  • also those 4 "i" champs would need to be between "iron fist" and "ironman". Not many iron characters left.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    the 8 shadows there is probably just a lazy job on their part while working in Microsoft paint
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The issue is that those 8 spots are needed to actually get to the 120 champs they claim to have in the game.

It's a 12 wide by 10 high grid (120 spaces) with those 8 removed for the logo. Their "first 120" are actually the "first 112".
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Yep. So I reckon that those will be some trophy Champions since it's very unlikely they'll fit in alphabetically. They'll be distinguished from the rest and either be extremely rare, difficult to obtain, or both
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Noticed it awhile back when Seatin discussed it.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    It was mentioned in another thread that's still kicking around for. Something aboyr the last champs are the fantastic 4 thread I think.