**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How is he?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Good, great. better on defense or offense. What would you say about him?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Decent on his own, a monster with full synergy team. Risky playstyle. I agree with Funko, a roll over would have been better
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Not that great. His damage is great with a full synergy team but you have to sacrifice all the other team slots to do it so it's totally impractical in almost every situation. Without the synergies his damage is lackluster and has little utility, shock immunity is nice though as it's quite rare. If he's awakened and sig 200 the protection is useful in some scenarios. But all in all there isn't much use for him and he's probably the most overrated champ in the game.

He's good on defence so silver linings I guess
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Well, ronin isn’t even ranked up and my killmonger is the highest ranked 5 star skill champ in my roster so..,
    My highest ranked ronin is a 3 star and killmonger is my only decent 5 star skill
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Not bad.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

he’s okay. be better if it had rolled over one more

On topic: He's kinda good but to unlock his full potential, you'll need to sacrifice your whole team and rely that he will pummel through the whole quest. It's situationally good but most of the time, it's impractical.

Off-topic:
    @SpideyFunko I just duped Captain Communist twice from the Epoch Cavaliers and I'm thinking about ranking him up but I haven't look at where he's good at. All I know is his SP2 is massive nuts and he doesn't gain buffs. My current science roster is: 5/65 S200 Void, 5/65 Quake, 5/65 Torch, 4/55 iAbom, 3/45 Luke Cage, and 3/45 She-Hulk. It's pretty much complete except for Captain Capitalist but I have a 4-5 Science Gem that I can use on RG or iAbom. Any tips?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

On topic: He's kinda good but to unlock his full potential, you'll need to sacrifice your whole team and rely that he will pummel through the whole quest. It's situationally good but most of the time, it's impractical.

Off-topic:
    @SpideyFunko I just duped Captain Communist twice from the Epoch Cavaliers and I'm thinking about ranking him up but I haven't look at where he's good at. All I know is his SP2 is massive nuts and he doesn't gain buffs. My current science roster is: 5/65 S200 Void, 5/65 Quake, 5/65 Torch, 4/55 iAbom, 3/45 Luke Cage, and 3/45 She-Hulk. It's pretty much complete except for Captain Capitalist but I have a 4-5 Science Gem that I can use on RG or iAbom. Any tips?
    uh idk watch some YouTube videos. I just know he’s better than thing lol.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Off-topic:
    Yea, was about to as I got tired of waiting for Captain Capitalist.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Off-topic:
    Yea, was about to as I got tired of waiting for Captain Capitalist.
    Cool cool. I tend to not watch the CCP videos and form my own opinions.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I like Thing. He's got immunities, the unstoppable is nice, he can get good damage with some ramp up and the protection awakened can save you if you slip up.
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Rouger4 said:

Well, ronin isn’t even ranked up and my killmonger is the highest ranked 5 star skill champ in my roster so..,

My highest ranked ronin is a 3 star and killmonger is my only decent 5 star skill
    Oops wrong thread