**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade looks kinda weak

AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
w6x11veoqqqt.jpg
mgd6lhbep8fx.jpg

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    You're comparing him to a champion that has the highest attack in the game? Of course he's going to be weaker if SL has a higher combo. Even with the tier difference.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    How's his regen?
    DaMunk wrote: »
    How's his regen?

I saw a video of a 2/20 sig 5 and it was pretty decent actually. I'm looking forward to seeing a 20+ sig.
  • HawkeHawke Posts: 46
    That does seem weak. There's a video on youtube of a 5/50 archangel taking him down in just over 100 hits
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    I thought he was kind of wack too. Hate when they make the blade dull on basics attacks. He's just me imo
    I don't think Blade was ever hyped to be like Starlord in terms of raw damage. He just has utility. It might be a different story if you saw him fight a dimensional being like Dormammu, Mephisto, or Magik (he gets increased attack power).
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    700+ hits, I wouldn't consider that impressive either

I know its Star Lord, but its a 2* Star Lord vs a 4* Blade
    His regen better be awesome or he's not worth it.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    It wasn't my pic. I got it on line chat. Just thought I'd share though, don't think I'll go for 5* blade now.
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Not worth it everyone skip his arena. Won him out of daywalker crystal. Totally worth skipping don’t even bother looking at his arena.
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    You're comparing him to a champion that has the highest attack in the game? Of course he's going to be weaker if SL has a higher combo. Even with the tier difference.

You realize it’s a 2* starlord in the video right?
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Huluhula wrote: »

"Even with the tier difference."
    zero7 wrote: »
    i just ranked my 4* blade to r3. with courage, assassin, deep wounds, and mutant crit team, took 758 hits for ws. that could have been lower if i went below 50% health sooner, but it seems pretty good to me. 11o256hrhlzm.png

So looks like he's got average or higher damage output then. How's his regen?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    His damage doesn't seem to be to good, when I fought him it seemed really low and when I fought with him it seemed really low which kinda sucks.

Though I only fought with him once so far so I need to fight with him a bit more before pass judgement on him.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Bro those pictures have me weak lol. How kabam hooow! :D
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Definitely he's a disappointing under powered champ. I'm happy for the chance to sit out his arena.
  • Fpaez87Fpaez87 Posts: 24
    I was told his regen is meh and only somewhat good against opponents who bleed :|
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    From the videos I've seen hes not OP or God tier. Not great but not bad either. Very average.
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    But but but... I have a 5* skill unlock stone! Maybe if GP crystal is back then I'll try for that.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    BasicChamp wrote: »
    But but but... I have a 5* skill unlock stone! Maybe if GP crystal is back then I'll try for that.

Gp won't be back until she gets added to the basic pool
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    He’s a SAD knockoff if guillotine but worse

She bleeds more, her regen is more stable, and she has some extra built in armor and her phantasm

Sorry but the Iron Maiden beats the Daywalker in EVERY sense!
    edited October 2017
    Huluhula wrote: »

"Even with the tier difference."

Yes thank you. I make that distinction on purpose.

Let's take 2* SL versus 4* Blade. My 2* SL is max sig. He has a base attack of 173. His sig at 99 4/40 gives him an additional 8.71 attack per hit of the combo meter. Let's say Blade has a base attack of 1,200 (an average 5/50's attack stat roughly). After some calculations, it will take SL roughly 117.79 (round up to 118) hits until SL reaches Blade's attack and hit 119 will start to surpass Blade's attack. This means if you can keep a combo above 118 SL becomes the superior champ, even as a 2*. With SL doing 500 hits and Blade doing 700, SL easily beats out Blade in terms of raw damage output, but not limited to Blade. You could say that about Medusa, Angela, AA, or Iceman. The only champ a 2* SL couldn't surpass is obviously another SL of a higher tier. This is what I meant by SL having the highest attack in the game even with the tier difference.

There is also one more aspect of comparing champs that bugs me, and that's hits to kill. You cannot effectively compare champs on hits to kill. When using SL, his specials only hit once using an L1, or twice using an L2. Blade's L1 is 3 hits and his L2 is 9 hits, so of course Blade's hits are going to rack up a lot faster. The more important aspect is the time to kill. SL will most likely still kill quicker with a higher attack and his L2 doing massive damage, but if you compare him to Medusa or Mephisto, I think time to kill is the more important testing element.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    All I'll say is when players discover Blade's true value they will wish they had him. So glad I pulled him today
    All I'll say is when players discover Blade's true value they will wish they had him. So glad I pulled him today

Enlighten us.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    He’s a SAD knockoff if guillotine but worse

She bleeds more, her regen is more stable, and she has some extra built in armor and her phantasm

Sorry but the Iron Maiden beats the Daywalker in EVERY sense!

So clueless