**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakening gems dilemma

I have
3 science 5 star ag
2 mutant 5 star ag
1 skill 5 star ag

Who should I use them on or should I save?

Comments

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 839 ★★★
    Personally I think you should save

Mutant - colossus and AA

Science - HT (if you’ll use him a lot), red guardian, immortal abomination

Skill - Nick fury
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    She Hulk benefits quite well from her signature ability!

I also would awaken Sunspot just because he is a rank five champion (and you have 2 gems).

Rest I would save!
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Omedenn said:

I also would awaken Sunspot just because he is a rank five champion (and you have 2 gems).

Rest I would save!

Wont She Hulk need high sig tho?
    edited December 2020
    well, the higher the better, but you can already benefit from it since sig level 1

I have her at sig level 60 - feels like its enough!
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 839 ★★★
    Omedenn said:

Rest I would save!

While she-hulk’s sig ability is definitely nice to have and she benefits from it, personally I don’t think she’s worth a gem, given that in the matchups you’ll use her for, her sig ability won’t make a world of difference, and I’d say it’s better spent in red guardian since his max dirabikity increases, increasing damage, having a chance to not use durability on parries as well as making his debuffs last longer.

As for sunspot, id say his awakened ability is primarily for prestige. While it can be nice for slightly longer fights, sunspot isn’t really meant for long fights and you’ll find in those longer fights you’ll still need an sp3. It’s nice to have but imo not worth a gem. AA and colossus are more deserving in my opinion
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Hazzalec1 said:

Omedenn said:

Rest I would save!

While she-hulk’s sig ability is definitely nice to have and she benefits from it, personally I don’t think she’s worth a gem, given that in the matchups you’ll use her for, her sig ability won’t make a world of difference, and I’d say it’s better spent in red guardian since his max dirabikity increases, increasing damage, having a chance to not use durability on parries as well as making his debuffs last longer.

As for sunspot, id say his awakened ability is primarily for prestige. While it can be nice for slightly longer fights, sunspot isn’t really meant for long fights and you’ll find in those longer fights you’ll still need an sp3. It’s nice to have but imo not worth a gem. AA and colossus are more deserving in my opinion
    It's just that he has 3 science gems, of course its nice to have gems available for the moment you pull Void, CapIW, Red Guardian etc. but I have hold on for a skill awakening gem for Aegon for over a year, happy I gave it to Killmonger last week and ranked him up to rank 5 and fed him over 160 sigstones. I might never pull Aegon and a dusty awakening gem is worth nothing :)

Besides that, he already has Void en CapIW awakened :) - so taken this all into consideration, I think for his account She Hulk definitely deserves a gem. She Hulk is an absolute beast