**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What I hope we don't get for Christmas

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Cav players will get a "Go play map 7x5" title that gives them 4 free cycles of AQ so they can try for the extra T5cc.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I was hoping for that Wish crystal they were talking about in their Dev diaries. Seems like perfect time of year to release something like that.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I'd love to see nexus 6* for cavs and class nexus for tbs
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Cav here. I have like 4 5 star gems sitting there 1 of them being generic. Would much much prefer some 6 star shards (so I could open a featured) or a 5 star nexus
    Edit: a nexus style gift where you get to choose what gift you would like would be spicy too ngl
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★

I’d like to see them throw cav players some t5cc frags. I’m just missing 6* r3 to be TB.

Same here buddy
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    My 2c worth
    Uncollected 5* awakening crystal
    Cavalier 5* Awakening Gem
    TB 6* awakening crystal
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Just watch! It's gonna be a 5* Generic AG for Cavs and maybe a 6* class AG Crystal for Thronebreakers.

*Ideally, I want some Crystal shards
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I don't know if Cavs should get another generic 5* AG. Doesn't seem right since some are super close to TB or should already be TB if it wasn't for bad RNG and Cavs already got a generic 5* AG last year, but I think a 6* AG Crystal would be perfect for TB.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    ORRRR

Youre just grateful they are giving you a gift? Yeah!

Live with what you are giving and stop asking for more. It’s a freaking gift for Christ sake.

Whether TB get 15k 6 star shards or 2,500 it’s free stuff.

Whether a cavalier gets an awakening gem or 1% class selector ITS FREE STUFF

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

ORRRR

Youre just grateful they are giving you a gift? Yeah!

Live with what you are giving and stop asking for more. It’s a freaking gift for Christ sake.

Whether TB get 15k 6 star shards or 2,500 it’s free stuff.

Whether a cavalier gets an awakening gem or 1% class selector ITS FREE STUFF

Calm down mate, people can still have a preference...
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Yeah, I don't know if Cavs should get another generic 5* AG. Doesn't seem right since some are super close to TB or should already be TB if it wasn't for bad RNG and Cavs already got a generic 5* AG last year, but I think a 6* AG Crystal would be perfect for TB.

Yeah it’s hard because a new cavalier would find a generic AG to be very helpful, where as for me it’s gonna sit gathering dust with the one from last year.
    A 6* nexus on the other hand would be quite fun for me, but possibly a bit more than Kabam would want to give for a fresh cav.
  • ChimpsChimps Posts: 114
    Tbh an awakening gem would be great, especially a generic but as mentioned a nexus would be great. I am at the point in the game where I just hit Cav and am a quickly progressing account and the possibility of a 6* nexus or even a number of 6* shards I would be grateful for/ with