**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What I hope we don't get for Christmas

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Cav players will get a "Go play map 7x5" title that gives them 4 free cycles of AQ so they can try for the extra T5cc.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I was hoping for that Wish crystal they were talking about in their Dev diaries. Seems like perfect time of year to release something like that.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I'd love to see nexus 6* for cavs and class nexus for tbs
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Cav here. I have like 4 5 star gems sitting there 1 of them being generic. Would much much prefer some 6 star shards (so I could open a featured) or a 5 star nexus
    Edit: a nexus style gift where you get to choose what gift you would like would be spicy too ngl
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★

I’d like to see them throw cav players some t5cc frags. I’m just missing 6* r3 to be TB.

Same here buddy
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    My 2c worth
    Uncollected 5* awakening crystal
    Cavalier 5* Awakening Gem
    TB 6* awakening crystal
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Just watch! It's gonna be a 5* Generic AG for Cavs and maybe a 6* class AG Crystal for Thronebreakers.

*Ideally, I want some Crystal shards
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I don't know if Cavs should get another generic 5* AG. Doesn't seem right since some are super close to TB or should already be TB if it wasn't for bad RNG and Cavs already got a generic 5* AG last year, but I think a 6* AG Crystal would be perfect for TB.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    ORRRR

Youre just grateful they are giving you a gift? Yeah!

Live with what you are giving and stop asking for more. It’s a freaking gift for Christ sake.

Whether TB get 15k 6 star shards or 2,500 it’s free stuff.

Whether a cavalier gets an awakening gem or 1% class selector ITS FREE STUFF

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

ORRRR

Youre just grateful they are giving you a gift? Yeah!

Live with what you are giving and stop asking for more. It’s a freaking gift for Christ sake.

Whether TB get 15k 6 star shards or 2,500 it’s free stuff.

Whether a cavalier gets an awakening gem or 1% class selector ITS FREE STUFF

Calm down mate, people can still have a preference...
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Yeah, I don't know if Cavs should get another generic 5* AG. Doesn't seem right since some are super close to TB or should already be TB if it wasn't for bad RNG and Cavs already got a generic 5* AG last year, but I think a 6* AG Crystal would be perfect for TB.

Yeah it’s hard because a new cavalier would find a generic AG to be very helpful, where as for me it’s gonna sit gathering dust with the one from last year.
    A 6* nexus on the other hand would be quite fun for me, but possibly a bit more than Kabam would want to give for a fresh cav.
  • ChimpsChimps Posts: 114
    Tbh an awakening gem would be great, especially a generic but as mentioned a nexus would be great. I am at the point in the game where I just hit Cav and am a quickly progressing account and the possibility of a 6* nexus or even a number of 6* shards I would be grateful for/ with