**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Holiday gift opening

fuNemOronfuNemOron Posts: 15
edited December 2020 in General Discussion

Guyzz do we need to open the holiday gift tomorrow specifically and if so, how to open it

Comments

• fuNemOronfuNemOron Posts: 15

You don't open it. You just have to keep it until it converts itself

Does exploring act have impacts dude!?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    fuNemOron said:

No idea about it. But very likely
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Don't touch it
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    When is it supposed to be opened?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I wonder what the reason was for sending the gift when it should not be opened. Just having a bit of fun with us? I don't recall if this was how it happened last year. Anyway, free stuff is always cool.
  • I wonder what the reason was for sending the gift when it should not be opened. Just having a bit of fun with us? ...

Why do parents put all the presents under the tree days (or a week) before Christmas if they don’t want them opened until then ? 😀

(ps, don’t push the button either)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

I wonder what the reason was for sending the gift when it should not be opened. Just having a bit of fun with us? ...

Why do parents put all the presents under the tree days (or a week) before Christmas if they don’t want them opened until then ? 😀

I pushed the button. I have the title for eternal shame
  • Samila_1245Samila_1245 Posts: 5

Guys how to open the gift box? 😒

I believe it opens automatically after a certain time is reached.
  • Samila_1245Samila_1245 Posts: 5
    Terra said:

Well, some people say that they got coal for opening it before the Christmas day, so there must be a way to open the gift 😒

Terra said:

Well, some people say that they got coal for opening it before the Christmas day, so there must be a way to open the gift 😒
    Good rewards come to those who wait. Impatience is ill-advised.
    Would you rather have a piece of coal or a good gift?
  • Terra said:

You “WERE” able to open it previously, but obviously they disabled the Open ability since there was always like 5-10 posts in top page every day of ppl asking how to UNDO that because they didn’t read and opened it early. In addition to the Sticky post they made responding to that.

So actually good for Kabam for not even letting you open by mistake now.
    It will open automatically as of some time on X-Mas.
  • Rmp14Rmp14 Posts: 30
    This is just like the button when guardians of the galaxy came out. But at least that gave you instant rewards
  • fuNemOronfuNemOron Posts: 15
    Does anybody got to open it ?!
  • fuNemOron said:

yes it is progression based , it literally is given in the mail
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I wonder what the reason was for sending the gift when it should not be opened. Just having a bit of fun with us? ...

I pushed the button. I have the title for eternal shame
    I love that title. No regrets
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    don’t shake it. no peeking.