**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pick which skill champ I R3

Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So the kabam gods have blessed me with 4 skill t5cc from various content throughout the game, 1 was used on fury and the rest have been piling up and now that I'm close to forming another which will push into the overflow it's time to rank someone up.

My current R3's do more than enough for me so this rank up is for fun and if I can get some use out of them it's a bonus.

Vote for your favourite, who you like playing, who you think is best or who you think is worst 😉

Pick which skill champ I R3 135 votes

BWDO (unduped)
32%
BendyCupidArkhamButcherTatteredSailMegaGalacticshivam1QacobLpirnie5321OGAvengerSpeedro420DonDudu2809dangarang122Aaronc94AstoundsThoye3TheInfintyMaxLeeTwistedTalentzMiloticshyamPrakhar_82 44 votes
Killmonger (sig20)
28%
UltimatheoryAlekos27zuffyallinashesYoMovesPizzabeatScholiaSix_strings6Albi⁴7²00⁴DaphboyAleorLoveshackXva23RockypantherxAmazing_Demon05MeebletonKaratemike415-sixate-EtjamaRevHeresy 39 votes
Falcon (sig20)
20%
rishisaiAlex13369evilKINGwilsonKARTIKeya8Malreck04Manar198xpeterrr_Sham_X_Factor_AgentKill_GreyTRONG94Thicco_ModeH3t3rBravojeenKsp_2099HassamaMamaPolygonFiiNCHXguard77TheLegionMaster 28 votes
Daredevil Classic (sig40)
1%
Scopeotoe987Thebombsquad1 2 votes
Karnak (unduped)
2%
TimrosUsername19273Burrito2525 3 votes
Winter Soldier (unduped)
0%
Moon Knight (unduped)
1%
Charlie21540NOXETERNIS 2 votes
Wait until you have one in the overflow about to expire and hope for someone better.
12%
nelly22ubiquitousWindFlareDogeWarBros23Baseballguy711MitriaxZombieZeddRenaxqqHoitadoKablExWeaponMA_RV_EL123AviationnDarkhero_25Tel5tr4_BoiRajavenge_123Top10Football 17 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 191 ★★
    BWDO (unduped)
    BWDO or falcon..
    Both are fun to play and have very good damage & utility respectively.

Or just wait for someone...
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    BWDO (unduped)
    Not necessarily the best option, but most definitely the most fun. Good daar, korg counter, easy to intercept with and very high dps.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Falcon (sig20)
    People sleeping on falcon
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    BWDO (unduped)
    It looks like the best bet in there but falcon could be taken I'm consideration.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Falcon (sig20)
    Falcon's AAR can be useful in many situations
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Killmonger (sig20)
    One person does not have your best interests at heart. Geez, Karnak?
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    YoMoves said:

One person does not have your best interests at heart. Geez, Karnak?

Haha all is fair, whoever wins the poll will get ranked up.. even karnak 🤪
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Killmonger (sig20)

Killmonger or falcon are definitely your best options there, don’t know why people are voting BWDO. I would lean Killmonger but Falcon is a good choice too

For sure! Falcon and Killmonger are great champs even at a low sig. TB have been getting a lot more 6* sig stones too so that can help. Hopefully they will be able to make a TB solo event soon for even more 6* stones.
    edited December 2020

Killmonger or falcon are definitely your best options there, don’t know why people are voting BWDO. I would lean Killmonger but Falcon is a good choice too

I've always been a fan of killmonger, unfortunately never got him as a 5* and only as a 6* from this featured.

No problem with people voting BWDO, I did say vote for your favourite or who you like playing so no issues even if they aren't technically the best out of the options haha.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Killmonger (sig20)
    I just really hope that the outcome of this poll would be different if OP didn't tell us to choose our favorite to play. If not, I'd be extremely disappointed in y'all.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Moon Knight (unduped)
    Do it!!!
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Killmonger (sig20)
    Killmonger is the smart choice as he is a great all around champ and if you’re less likely to use this rank up you can at least use him for defense. Falcon would be my backup choice for fun/utility.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Falcon (sig20)
    oh if its fun then probably bwdo but shes pretty mediocre
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Killmonger, Falcon, BWDO
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Killmonger (sig20)
    Toss-up between KM and BWDO for me. They are both great champs. KM gets the slight edge for me.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Falcon (sig20)
    Falcon or bwdo. Killmonger is my third suggestion.
    edited December 2020

Killmonger is the smart choice as he is a great all around champ and if you’re less likely to use this rank up you can at least use him for defense. Falcon would be my backup choice for fun/utility.

Logically he would've been my choice as I like him and would've added a r3 killmonger to our defence but logic is thrown out the window for this rank up haha.

Might take him up eventually anyway but for now the vote decides.
    It was a close result but BWDO took the win, thanks for everyone that voted.