**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just putting this out here before tomorrow

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
The Christmas gift is probably going to come out at 3 PM EST Like last year. Last year people flipped when it wasn’t out at the normal time. Just be prepared for it to come out around 2 hours later then normal. Just wanted to make this post so people don’t start freaking out when the gif t isn’t there

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    This is good to know. Thanks
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I bump in the vain attempt to appease the angry masses
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Sorry for the bump but I really wanna let people know to help slow the shitstorm tomorrow
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

Sorry for the bump but I really wanna let people know to help slow the shitstorm tomorrow

I
    Am
    Ready
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

I
    Am
    Ready
    you go for it Chris

Seeing the entire front page taken over by “duuhhhh what are we gonna get?” threads, I think there’s no point and I will have to abandon the forums tomorrow

pretty much. I’m sure we’ll all have better things to do anyway
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

F to all the people in the UK or EU who have to wait until 8-9pm

5am (12nn PST) here. So it will be 8am if delayed. I'll just sleep it out. Lol.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I'm ready to enjoy the waves of complaint tomorrow like I did when the Holiday Calendar was released.

Or the overwhelming amount of praises sung by the same people who complained about shady Kabam who is out of touch with their players or something. It’s honestly up in the air big time. For me personally, I’ve had so much garbage out of crystals that could have made a difference that a bad gift wouldn’t really bother me. Just make me go ho hum time to do arena or something
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I completely forgot we had a gift till I came to the forums today.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Insightful
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    The forums has been peaceful lately. Time for TB vs Cav debate .
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Peaceful lately?!
    Have you been living under a rock
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Texas_11 said:

Peaceful lately?!
    Have you been living under a rock
    I mean in the last 2-3 days or so, that’s equivalent to 2-3 weeks on Mcoc forums.
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Bump for truth.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

I
    Am
    Ready

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

Tiger360 said:

F to all the people in the UK or EU who have to wait until 8-9pm

That's it? We Asians will basically open the gift on the 26th.
    Don't forget about us in the South Pacific
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    I believe Kabam said 12:00pm PST for the gift in the in game mail, which is equivalent to 3:00 EST I believe.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Last bump preparing for madness to break lose soon.

Last bump preparing for madness to break lose soon.

it already has havent you seen the posts at like 9am est

“Am i Kabam Thanos”
    “Why can’t I open gift”
    etc etc
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

I
    Am
    Ready
    And... I

Am...

Not