**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

🎁Join My 3rd Annual Gifting Giveaway!🎁

Comments

• Lord1Lord1 Posts: 21 β˜…
    IGN: Lord Isam IV
    Prize Request: 2 GGCs (for first) or 1 GGC (for second)
    Best thing that happened: Pulled 5 star Domino from a Mutant and Skill Dual Class Crystal, then took her to R3 2 days later. She does over 50% of my content now. Best pull ever!
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Newlinstheory
    GGG + energy refills

Gotta say my best moment was opening those featured blade crystals WAYYYY BACK WHEN featured champs was a shot at the one champ
    And I opened for of them not only pulled him.....BUT AWAKENED HIM

Crazy to think that was the beyond God Tier back then(not that hes not good now) but may that was just such a hype day for me!
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…

GGG + energy refills

Gotta say my best moment was opening those featured blade crystals WAYYYY BACK WHEN featured champs was a shot at the one champ

Crazy to think that was the beyond God Tier back then(not that hes not good now) but may that was just such a hype day for me!

Sry @Newlinstheory , I participated in this one but not in yours because I just can’t seem to get a one that’s even worthy to be posted up in a primer class! But hope you have a good time selecting the winner! :smile:
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Timmytdt said:

GGG + energy refills

Sry @Newlinstheory , I participated in this one but not in yours because I just can’t seem to get a one that’s even worthy to be posted up in a primer class! But hope you have a good time selecting the winner! :smile:
    HEY NO PROBLEM!
    But it doesn’t hurt to drop something just to share with the community, even if you’re not gonna participate πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜€
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN: DigletGaming
    Prize: 2 GGC's (All ive gotten from my GGCs is gold :()
    My best moment was... completing the collector. He was finally shut down!
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

IGN: DigletGaming
    Prize: 2 GGC's
    My best moment was... completing the collector. He was finally shut down!

Well, its DIGLETgaming6_6. My profile pic is a 6 star emma frost. And if its not, you should view my profile, and see hulkbuster 6 star, emma frost 6 star, and a cap IW 5 star. And a 5 star stealth suit.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: The Nth Doctor.
    Prize: 2 GGCs or 1 GGC.
    Best moment: Pulling a 6* Doctor Doom from the basic 6* crystal right after pulling Vision and Ronan from the current featured 6* crystal.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: BAD-ONE
    GG crystals and energy refills are always welcome.
    It felt good to beat the 6.2 champion. Now Im working on Thronebreaker.
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107 β˜…
    KidFlashinmarve
    Definitely the GGCs. I like risky gambling of crystals.
    Best thing this year: r5 my first character, Hyperion!
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113 β˜…
    IGN: Noodes

Gift request: GGC

Best thing this year: Coming back to the game in April (left before in Dec 2018) and somehow learning how to fight again. Got cavalier quickly and now TB. Feels like I haven’t skipped a beat 😁
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN : Gr8 Tony Stark
    Prize : 2 GGC or 1 GGC
    Best thing that happened to me : Got uncollected to finally open up a GMC and pulling a caiw. All the science cats I had stored came in use and the mutant treasure island gave me science ag. Everything looked to be perfectly planned. From then on, he is my mvp in every quest. I am still using him for cav run and it is so smooth. πŸ™‚
  • myleemylee Posts: 4 β˜…
    IGN: myleee
    2 GGC for first and 1 GGC for second
    Best thing this year is probably soloing nameless thanos in the boss rush after many tries, and then one shoting the champion first try, which gave me the confidence to finally finish 6.2
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020
    *IGN: Aaronx
    *Prizes: 1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 10 Full Energy Refills or 10 Full Energy Refills
    *After two years waiting for Aegon to be able to finish my Labyrinth 100% and do my first abyss clear, searching for him at incursions, dual crystals, cavaliers and anywhere where i could have a chance i surrendered at November this year and stop trying to get him , then epoch shards appeared and i immediatly rank him r5 and put his signature 200 i was speechless :'(:D
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: jaggers68
    Prize: 2 GGC or 1 GGC for second
    My best moment: I beat act 6 then pulled quake from the rewards - who i had been searching for for ages. I immediately took her to 5/65 and she’s been destroying act 6 exploration ever since.
  • GondelulfGondelulf Posts: 17 β˜…
    IGN: Gondelulf
    Prize request: 2 GGCs or 1 GGC if second place
    Best thing to happen was the magneto buff.. my first 6* was red mags and I was really pissed.. one of my first 5* duped was also red mags..
  • FabricioDTFabricioDT Posts: 1 β˜…
    IGN: FabricioDT

1st place 2 GGC / 2nd place 1 GGC

My best moment in the game this year was to have evolved more, I am almost 6 years old in this game, but this year I had more time to evolve, for years I was kind of stuck in the game and discouraged because I was not having luck with the heroes, and now I was able to further increase my assessment and complete Act 6 gradually.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224 β˜…
    IGN: TwistedTalentz
    1st: 1 GGC+10 Full energy refills
    2nd:10 Full energy refills

Greatest thing to happen to me this year? Most recent was probably pulling 6*Ghost and getting my 6 star count up. Throughout the year I've been blessed with being able to complete harder content and being in a great Alliance that always excels to be the best in our tier. Being accepted with a bunch of great knowledgeable gents has really helped my gameplay. I was able to become Cav, explore some Variants and much more. Good luck ladies and gents! Merry Christmas to all!
  • gauravtheslayergauravtheslayer Posts: 103 β˜…
    IGN: gauravtheslayer

2GGC if first prize and 1 ggc if 2nd prize

Best moment for me was when i killed the nerfed champion act6.2 because prior to this i uninstalled the game when I couldn’t kill pre nerf champion..but later my friends told me now he can take only 3 indestructible charges..so again i wore my big boy pants and killed him with my doom..Lol
  • SistosSistos Posts: 13 β˜…
    Mexican Outlaw
    1st-2 ggc
    2nd-1 ggc

My best moment in game was finally getting my first 6* dupe, which was Long Shot! Love using him.
  • azaan9002azaan9002 Posts: 16 β˜…
    IGN: azaan9002
    GGC+ stonys if i do win something then my best monent was when i pulled an aegon from 5 star crystal i am conqurer rank player but i don't have awakening gem to make him the complete best but i stilk use him all the time from this year that was the my best moments i can think of and marry Christmas to allβ™₯️
  • DarkKnight646DarkKnight646 Posts: 84 β˜…
    IGN: DarkKnight646
    Prize: 2 GGC/1 GGC

My best moment was when I soloed the 6.2 champion boss with doctor doom, it felt amazing
  • BazingoBazingo Posts: 31 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN: BazingΓΆ
    Prize: 2 GGC for 1st place or 1 GGC for 2nd place
    My best moments were getting the 5* OR i needed for cav earlier this year and this week pulling my first great 6* Apoc!! (after like 30 crappy pulls)
  • ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123 β˜…
    My id XchrisXkb
    Want the ggcs whatever the place
    Best experience for me getting my 5* apocalypse
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: bugmat78
    Request: 2 GGCs
    Best thing in game - beating 6.2 Champion pre-nerf on my last revive
  • Messy151Messy151 Posts: 9 β˜…
    IGN - Messy151
    1st place 2 ggc, 2nd place 1 ggc
    Best thing to happen was getting Uncollected and Cavalier this year!
  • imranimteyaz1imranimteyaz1 Posts: 21 β˜…
    IGN: siddid 1
    ITEM PACKAGE: if 1st place 2 GREATER GIFTING CRYSTALS
    if 2nd place- ONE GREATER GIFTING CRYSTAL
    My best moment is when I used my 4star Corvus Glaive to finish the final boss of monthly event quest uncollected difficulty(dont remember which month) in my main, which gave me enough shards to open a 5star and a 6 starcrystal , and the pulls ended up being a 6star Corvus Glaive and a 5star Corvus Glaive.........
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN: theBLUEGHOST
    First prize choice: 2 GGC
    Second place choice: 1 GGC
    Best in game thing thats happened to me this year: Finally toppling Thanos from Act 3! Been a casual non allied player for a good while but just hit a wall with this guy..so I quit.

About a year later, its late at night and I'm sitting in the hospital room watching over my sleeping wife and newborn daughter (my second), when I decide to pull my phone out and keep myself entertained to fight falling asleep.
    Eventually after exhausting everything else, I reluctantly clicked on the MCOC icon.
    Well let's just say throughout that night I finally conquered the big bad Thanos..and the rest is history.
    Since then I've became Cavalier, have a well developed roster, am part of a wonderful alliance full of teammates I've come to view as extended family, and I've even began a YouTube channel.
    This is the most fun I've ever had playing any game and its simply been a complete joy! 😊
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ABOMB said:

IGN: theBLUEGHOST
    First prize choice: 2 GGC
    Second place choice: 1 GGC
    Best in game thing thats happened to me this year: Finally toppling Thanos from Act 3! Been a casual non allied player for a good while but just hit a wall with this guy..so I quit.

About a year later, its late at night and I'm sitting in the hospital room watching over my sleeping wife and newborn daughter (my second), when I decide to pull my phone out and keep myself entertained to fight falling asleep.
    Eventually after exhausting everything else, I reluctantly clicked on the MCOC icon.
    Well let's just say throughout that night I finally conquered the big bad Thanos..and the rest is history.
    Since then I've became Cavalier, have a well developed roster, am part of a wonderful alliance full of teammates I've come to view as extended family, and I've even began a YouTube channel.
    This is the most fun I've ever had playing any game and its simply been a complete joy! 😊

question, do you have a alt named BLUEGHOST on here?