**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What will the Christmas Gift be?

Hi guys, what do you think it will be for thronebreakers?

What will the Christmas Gift be? 331 votes

5* Awakening Gem
11%
GarryDKrishisaiTendersquadNuclekerrJwallace25SesilRmp14MysterioNopedrooo_Sham_ThiartcRehan010_DeltronsRahadurAMS94Thoye3Jet6_3XrossBonesDfour24Omedenn 38 votes
6* Awakening Gem Crystal
28%
KarakanliMr_PlatypusSatsuiNoHadouAjavedCrkwestlozzadudeCristalmanzuffyubiquitousWindSecretWarri0rForwardXxicylovexXAlex13369Duo_KulioCosagornVerzzDarkrider05EhDubbWrathfulRavenspiderknight616 95 votes
6* Awakening Gem
7%
razielErza_ScarletTheManMythLegendstaines8MooseTrainSpicyslicerBluestoneFurious_Fighter1BuckyBruhAustin555555LmaoWRIRpeterrrLoveshackRookiieDeaconJuliusCaesarJaximosAlmccarthyCloudwalker 24 votes
5* Nexus
6%
FreakydTeddersJcobra25Colonaut123Denzel116Enclv3dangarang122Jx5priceABGPotatolegionFiiNCHAdil08FlashSpideyErik_Killmonger1001Byucoug21Thanks_D19SAFI_KBlackTuranTop10FootballSaryansh564 22 votes
6* Nexus
26%
DrZolaHaji_SaabGoken2345Joey0480Vivek_786ZerospikebantuBrandonmballoureeekyKARTIKeya8JRAWESkikiFurieuxRasiloverSouthfenceScholiaHeattblasttDankestChefJokepoolRickGrimes_King73Trap_JesusJohn757 88 votes
10k+ 6 star shards
9%
Heheheh7777The_Mighty_ToeSymbioticVen9MJakeLockleyMhd20034rockray2016Scopeotoe987Legendboy2411PrylankZombieZeddSnakepMeebletonDanielYorkmonomuggTiger360Johnny_BLAZE19Lion101FrostyNickelDheerockDretlle 33 votes
Anything else?
9%
milomikejdrum663Maverick75TheVyrusSundance_2099MityAntYoMovesspideypoolMenkentHammerbro_64TimrosShinobiGuyMobile_P0tat0N1nthcloudProximaMidnight_8DynastyBoostergoldrulzJaymix79Nightdesires98Ironside47 31 votes

Comments

• LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Anything else?
    6* nexus and a naughty or nice title and maybe a present or coal profile picture depending on whether it not you opened it early
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    6* Nexus
    @Etjama @HI_guys @Helpyy I’m going to miss TB by a smidge, but I would also think a 6* AG (not generic) would be about the most valuable item in game right now at that level.

Obviously, generic would be amazing for you, but I’d be shocked if that happens this year.

Interesting though. I wonder two things: what would be the next closest thing and what would be the corresponding uber gift for a Cavalier.

Obviously, someone like me would like to fill out the last few % of a T5, but I’d be shocked if anything like that happens (and a fractional T5 selector wouldn’t really come close to the relative order of magnitude of a 6* AG unless it was large-ish).

6* rankup gems for both wouldn’t be terrible—1-2 for Cav, 2-3 for TB. Thoughts?

Dr. Zola
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    5* Nexus
    Moot4Life said:

Seeing it has the year of nexus, I think there is a big chance of some kind of nexus crystal.

For Conqueror, I guess a general 5* nexus with 3 options, for Uncollected a class-based 5* nexus with 3 options, for Cavalier a class-based 6* nexus with 3 options and for Thronebreaker a class-based 6* nexus with 10 options.

a 6* nexus for cavalier players
    how did you escape the loony bin
    I don't think that is too exaggerated. We've been getting a lot of 6* crystal shards lately. There have been cavaliers who are stuck because they can't get a good class 6* to R3, so this would help them a lot.

But if it would not be that, my second best guess would be a generic rank-up gem or class-based rank-up gem crystal: 5* R2-3 for Conqueror, 5* R3-4 for Uncollected, 5* R4-5 or 6* R1-2 for Cavalier and 6* R2-3 for Thronebreaker.
  • PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90
    6* Nexus
    Hope
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    6* Awakening Gem Crystal
    DrZola said:

Serious question—would a 6* AG be sort of the pinnacle of gifts for someone at TB? Is there anything higher (short of things that aren’t in game) that you would want/hope for/expect?

Dr. Zola

I have 54 6* but I can’t seem to dupe omega red, namor, cmm. So an awaken gem giving me a chance to awaken any of them would be awesome.
    6* Nexus
    zuffy said:

DrZola said:

Serious question—would a 6* AG be sort of the pinnacle of gifts for someone at TB? Is there anything higher (short of things that aren’t in game) that you would want/hope for/expect?

Dr. Zola

I have 54 6* but I can’t seem to dupe omega red, namor, cmm. So an awaken gem giving me a chance to awaken any of them would be awesome.
    That’s what I figured. I only have 45 6* but I can only seem to dupe the likes of Kingpin, VtD, Beast, Howard...

Dr. Zola
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    6* Awakening Gem Crystal
    YoMoves said:

Y'all are REALLY confident it's gonna be something actually good....

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a few shards, a profile pic, and a title based on whether you opened early or not.

Well Cav got a 5* Generic AG. A 6* AG Crystal seems logical for TB in comparison.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    The 2-3 gems will as soon as the gifting event ends lol. But I agree thats pushing the envelope there.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    5* Awakening Gem
    And 5000 5* shards
    6* Nexus
    HI_guys said:

DrZola said:

zuffy said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

That’s what I figured. I only have 45 6* but I can only seem to dupe the likes of Kingpin, VtD, Beast, Howard...

Dr. Zola
    Why aren't you Thronebreaker? No t5cc or no deserving chanps?
    Good question. Lots of excuses.

Champs are fine—I’ve got Doom, Elsa, KM, CMM, Havok, Warlock and Cage at R2. Probably another 6-7 decent 6*’s at R1. I’m 5% from mutant with a decent chunk of tech and mystic. Any of the last 3-4 offers would have filled mutant out, but I either lacked the units or didn’t want to spend cash. Or both.

I figured Variant and 7.1 and objectives would push me over (they didn’t), and I simply ran out of time exploring 7.1. Still got a little more than half to run and I opted not to spend my holiday playing.

I have R5 Fury, Torch, Aegon, SymSup, 6* Heimdall, etc. but haven’t run Abyss. I need time and saved resources and that will be next year at earliest.

So I’m fairly close. Honestly, I’d like to hit mutant first and then use the ~50% from 7.1 (if I’m a little lucky) to get my second R3 in short order.

And I’m fine if TB get something awesome like a 6* AG—that’s super useful for nearly every TB I’d think. I’d just like to see something of relatively commensurate value at other levels.

Dr. Zola
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    6* Awakening Gem Crystal
    DrZola said:

zuffy said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    I duped NC 4x. Duped capwwii, vulture, terrax, gamora, hela, ultron, oml, spider Gwen.

I have 2 mystic awaken gems. I really wish it was mutant or cosmic class.
  • Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Posts: 166
    I Have Coal😶😶
    edited December 2020
    6* Nexus
    zuffy said:

DrZola said:

zuffy said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    I duped NC 4x. Duped capwwii, vulture, terrax, gamora, hela, ultron, oml, spider Gwen.

I have 2 mystic awaken gems. I really wish it was mutant or cosmic class.
    That hurts. I duped Beast on back to back crystals within a day.

Hope you get it. Who are your mutant/cosmics you’d awaken?

Dr. Zola
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    5* Featured