**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apocalypse or Sunspot to rank up ?

slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Apocalypse will be 5* while Sunspot is 6* and i will take them to 5r5/6r2
Currently, i want to explore Variant 6 and going to complete Act 6.3, Apocalypse's utility is nice and helpful and Sunspot's damage is good, idk which should come 1st tho i not a fan parry-heavy style....

Apocalypse or Sunspot to rank up ? 77 votes

Apocalypse
76%
KpatrixrishisaiXxicylovexXnameplasGNASTYkapt_krunchMityAntDragonMCOCThatGuyYouSaw235QmonBrokenrcm2017Logan00Texas_11xandersrevenge10or_StrongDaphboyLegendboy2411Colonaut123KDSuperFlash10 59 votes
Sunspot
23%
Leiva_darkKARTIKeya8AceLuffySaboDebo2eanggafkAstoundsDalian_elijah1Thoye3PyrdaDemi_GodJay69MephistoAbhro12_3HoitadoFarrukh_tvScrubhanDarkKnight646Barani7daSahil_R_Rana 18 votes

Comments

• DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Well...depends on what other champions you have. Can you send a picture of your roster?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Taking away the Horseman ability and Poco's synergies, I'd still say he's better. Utility>damage.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

Well...depends on what other champions you have. Can you send a picture of your roster?

My mastery really suck tho

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    If you rank-up Apocalypse, you can make Sunspot into a horseman.
  • Apocalypse
    Apocalypse is way better. Sunspot is just a damage dealer, whereas Apocalypse is good with suicides, has better utility, and turns mediocre champs into god tier with his synergy