**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A little help here? Reference 6.3.3

TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I'm working on Act 6 completion in 6.3 and 6.4. In 6.3.3 i took the Combo party/Counter tactics path using Doom(5*r5), Ghost(6*r2), Wasp(6*r1), Antman(5*r1 lol) and Omega(5*r5).

Breezed through the first 3 fights with Doom against Groot, Venom and Thor but then came to Namor. Was fighting perfectly with Ghost and during the fight I noticed I somehow lost 50% health but was completely untouched. Then I got to an SP2 and fired it off from immediately phasing. After the first strike I got KO'd. My combo was at 33 and never got touched by Namor.

I don't run suicides. Can anyone give me an explanation? I'm completely confused lol

Thank youuuu

Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Namor signature ability reflects damage if you mistime the phase intercept
  • Options
    Edeuink said:

I wasn't trying to intercept though. I had him in the corner and just came off a heavy with Ghost, triggered an SP2 while immediately phasing and then dropped dead mid air lol
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    If he tried to launch an attack then it would’ve counted as an intercept.
  • Options
    TRONG94 said:

Edeuink said:

I wasn't trying to intercept though. I had him in the corner and just came off a heavy with Ghost, triggered an SP2 while immediately phasing and then dropped dead mid air lol
    Dont use Ghost against Namor, very risky when using sp2 on him if he is not stunned. Foe your case, maybe while you phased to throw special, he just recover from being knocked down and was throwing a light attack but it was too fast for you to notice.
    I believe it is the annoying bug but it is hard for Kabam to fix and some players (well, you know whom) just justified it so they let it be.
    Ahhhhh okay this makes more sense to me. Thank you for this! Time to redo the path for a 3rd time without using Ghost for Namor! :smile: