**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My only 6 star

My only 6 star is agent venem... is he worth ranking up.. im a mid game ftp player. Thank you for your thoughts

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Your first 6* so far.
    I'd advise focusing on your 5* for now, since they are likely better/more powerful than agent Venom. Could slap him on AWD though

Isn’t AV gonna stay his first 6* forever ? I mean, you can’t have two first 6*s
    If you dupe him you do.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Assuming mid-game means somewhere around Act 4, 6* AV isn’t that bad. He’s not a top tier champ but there are quite a few worse. All he needs is iso to get to 1/25 and he can be useful.

Into Act 5 and beyond, he’s probably not someone you’d reach for, but if you have one 6* total I’d go ahead and use him for now.

Dr. Zola
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

Terra said:

Your first 6* so far.
    I'd advise focusing on your 5* for now, since they are likely better/more powerful than agent Venom. Could slap him on AWD though

You can't have two first six stars but you can have first two six stars. Yes,

@Steel_Ball_Run

Side note, @Terra probably meant ‘Your *only* 6* so far’
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Your first 6* so far.

You can't have two first six stars but you can have first two six stars. Yes,

@Steel_Ball_Run

Side note, @Terra probably meant ‘Your *only* 6* so far’
    Nope.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,404 ★★★★★
    I’ll trade you cyclops for him
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Me with my sup iron man : Our battle is going to be legendary
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

I mean.. he’s your first six star. You should give him some iso

but mainly focus on your good five stars for now and give them the majority of your iso and gold.

My first was Diablo and I emptied my stash out of pure spite
    Miles morales here....did the same with him....he's fun to play tho ngl...just not optimum for my roster and the content I am at...
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Thanks for the laughs guys... think i will worry about my 5 stars for now
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Guess what, DPX was my first six star. Still not even fully leveled up. But still he's my first six star and I'm proud of him.(just kidding he sucks).
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Shannok said:

Guess what, DPX was my first six star. Still not even fully leveled up. But still he's my first six star and I'm proud of him.(just kidding he sucks).

He was my first too. I'm actually quite happy with him, as I have a 5/65 Nick Fury to pair with him whenever I'm running Suicides.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    My one was falcon (pre buff) but now he is a solid pull.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★

My only 6 star is agent venem... is he worth ranking up.. im a mid game ftp player. Thank you for your thoughts

How many 5-Star rank 4 do you have?
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Only a few.. omega red, caiw duped, and hyperion