**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

40% XP boost selling bug

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Tried to sell my 40% XP boost from my overflow, but it said I couldn’t sell it (showed the same message that appears for t5b/t2a etc). Then tried to sell one from my items instead and accidentally clicked use as there was no sell option. Not too fussed about it, but it’s a bug worth looking at
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    The same thing is happening for the 10% and 20% Champion Boosts (but the 30% can be sold)
  • Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into it.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into it.

Nice one 👌🏽
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Tried to sell my 40% XP boost from my overflow, but it said I couldn’t sell it (showed the same message that appears for t5b/t2a etc). Then tried to sell one from my items instead and accidentally clicked use as there was no sell option. Not too fussed about it, but it’s a bug worth looking at

I did exactly the same thing ; clicked Use Item. It’s a shame that the system can’t just stop awarding them once a player reaches level 60.

Slightly off-topic... why can’t I sell 6 star arena boosts?
  • Yeah not fixed yet and it is annoying
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 265

Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into it.

I have hordes of those 40% xp boosts expiring in my stash and I still can't sell them. Sincere question: How long is the team going to keep looking into it?
  • peterock357peterock357 Posts: 18
    Same here, I am on iPhone and have xp boosts expiring in stash.
  • Cat_22Cat_22 Posts: 12
    Can sell 50%, not 40% though. What’s up with this bug anyone on be know?