**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Apocalypse or Sunspot to rank up ?

slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Apocalypse will be 5* while Sunspot is 6* and i will take them to 5r5/6r2
Currently, i want to explore Variant 6 and going to complete Act 6.3, Apocalypse's utility is nice and helpful and Sunspot's damage is good, idk which should come 1st tho i not a fan parry-heavy style....

Apocalypse or Sunspot to rank up ? 77 votes

Apocalypse
76%
KpatrixrishisaiXxicylovexXnameplasGNASTYkapt_krunchMityAntDragonMCOCThatGuyYouSaw235QmonBrokenrcm2017Logan00Texas_11xandersrevenge10or_StrongDaphboyLegendboy2411Colonaut123KDSuperFlash10 59 votes
Sunspot
23%
Leiva_darkKARTIKeya8AceLuffySaboDebo2eanggafkAstoundsDalian_elijah1Thoye3PyrdaDemi_GodJay69MephistoAbhro12_3HoitadoFarrukh_tvScrubhanDarkKnight646Barani7daSahil_R_Rana 18 votes

Comments

• DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Well...depends on what other champions you have. Can you send a picture of your roster?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Taking away the Horseman ability and Poco's synergies, I'd still say he's better. Utility>damage.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

Well...depends on what other champions you have. Can you send a picture of your roster?

My mastery really suck tho

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    If you rank-up Apocalypse, you can make Sunspot into a horseman.
  • Apocalypse
    Apocalypse is way better. Sunspot is just a damage dealer, whereas Apocalypse is good with suicides, has better utility, and turns mediocre champs into god tier with his synergy