**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

🎁Join My 3rd Annual Gifting Giveaway!🎁

Comments

• Vas7hVas7h Posts: 27 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN: Vas7h
    Prize request: 2 GGCs or 1 GGC
    Best thing to happen; opened a 5* nexus and had to choose between Dr Doom, Silver Surfer and Venom. I like all of them but instead of being sad or annoyed cause i could only pick one i felt happy, it was like the game decided to give me a prize for all the bad pulls i had previously.
  • Saske97Saske97 Posts: 73 β˜…
    IGN: Saske 97
    Prize: 1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 10 Full Energy Refills or 1 GGC for 2nd place
    Best thing happened this year: Finally fully explored act 6.1. Already completed 6.4 but exploration is sooo painful, so I'm proud of myself.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    *REMINDER* Entries Made After December 25th at 4 PM Central Will Not Count, That Is The Deadline!
    That's 17 Hours and 30 Minutes from when this Comment is posted.
  • Apollo702Apollo702 Posts: 13 β˜…
    IGN : Apollo702
    GGC and Stoney Mastery Core*1
    Cores and Energy *2
    Probably the best thing that has happened for me in game is finally getting the courage to make my own alliance. It’s been something I’ve been wanting to do for a while but was to worried about failing to do, but since I’ve started everything has been great. :)
  • artfvlartfvl Posts: 75 β˜…
    IGN: Trolled dude
    Prize request: 2 or 1 GGC(s)
    Best moment: After a couple year long hiatus from playing this game, I returned and was able to beat the Collector after a couple months of grinding up to that fight.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 260 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: spidyjedi84
    Prize request: 1 GGC and 10 Energy refills
    Best moment: Finally duping a 5 star M.O.D.O.K. after getting him R3d. He's a beast on offense and defense now.
  • Quake2409Quake2409 Posts: 5 β˜…
    IGN: Mishal Jani
    Prize request: 1 Carb core (Note- I just want a carb core so I can fully complete my suicide tree)
    Best moment: 7.1 100% explored, Just clutched Thronebreaker this year and now my 6* Ghost is R3.
    Also w.r.t.- Opened suicides which will help me a ton in arena grinding. :)
  • El_Sid_de_NorteEl_Sid_de_Norte Posts: 1 β˜…
    El Sid de Norte
    2 GGCs or 1 GGC if second place
    Waiting forever to pull Doom. Without warning, I pulled Doom and Red Omega! I stared at my phone in disbelief. All my pulls for the past couple months were some of the lower level champs. These pulls made up for it. I was excited again. As I was staring at my screen, my wife asked β€œwhat’s wrong?” I said β€œnothing” because this was MY night!
    Thank you for the chance.
  • Superpeng898Superpeng898 Posts: 4 β˜…
    IGN:superpeng 898
    2GGC if first/1GGC if second
    my best moment was when i defeated the grandmaster with a 6* rank 1 heimdall(final 2 phases).
    ps. there is a space between superpeng and 898. my account is 1 mill rating.
  • BRUUUUHBRUUUUH Posts: 13 β˜…
    IGN: ProSkillsz
    2GGC if first
    GGC if second
    My best moment has to be pulling G2099 from like my 5th GMC cuz I just got UC!
  • BlonzeeBlonzee Posts: 39 β˜…
    IGN- Blonzeeblaz
    Case of a win- 2 GGC.. Would prefer revives though if possible.
    Best thing that happened to me in game this year-
    I 100% act 6 and took my 6* MS to r3 to become throne breaker in November and 100% act7.1 in December. Felt so great as I’ve always been behind content wise in my 3 years of playing.
  • Enclv3Enclv3 Posts: 18 β˜…
    IGN: Enclav3
    2 GGCs or 1 GGC for 2nd

I found an alliance that I love being in, and I’ve felt very satisfied contributing to get us into top 800 in AQ and into P4 pushing for P3 in AW
  • korrosaskikorrosaski Posts: 4 β˜…
    IGN - Korrosski
    If I get first the stony mastery cores one, If I get second the 10 energy refills
    Best thing that happened to me this year must be completing the LoL. I know by now it's not as big of a milestone, but I remember when it was introduced I just wanted to win it so bad. Cut to a couple of months ago and, after years of not playing, I pick up the game again and decide to enter the labyrinth
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102 β˜…
    IGN: Miloticshyam
    Prize: 1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 2 Stony Mastery Cores+1 Full Energy Refill
    My best moment: Two days ago I opened a Greater gifting crystal and got 15000 6* shards, I opened a featured 6 star crystal with those shards and got ghost as my 7nth 6 star.
  • STARKtechSTARKtech Posts: 95 β˜…
    IGN: STARKtech. (dont forget full stop)
    Prize request: 2 GGC's for first, 1 GGC for second
    Best thing that happened to me in the game this year: i just opened 4 ggc's and got 6 star nexus crystal in which i choose dr doom.at that time i was like ....................no words.thats the best thing ever in my game woah....
  • MasterAss10000MasterAss10000 Posts: 40 β˜…
    IGN: MasterAss10000
    Prize: 2 ggc(1st place) or 1 ggc(2nd place)
    Best thing: pulling Hyperion,CMM and nick fury in a row
  • Joker1956Joker1956 Posts: 3 β˜…
    IGN Joker1156
    GGC
    Thanks and have a great Christmas
  • Joker1956Joker1956 Posts: 3 β˜…
    IGN. Joker1156
    GGC. 1st
    GGC. 2nd
    Best moment duping 6 star domino
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…β˜…

ABOMB said:

IGN: theBLUEGHOST
    First prize choice: 2 GGC
    Second place choice: 1 GGC
    Best in game thing thats happened to me this year: Finally toppling Thanos from Act 3! Been a casual non allied player for a good while but just hit a wall with this guy..so I quit.

About a year later, its late at night and I'm sitting in the hospital room watching over my sleeping wife and newborn daughter (my second), when I decide to pull my phone out and keep myself entertained to fight falling asleep.
    Eventually after exhausting everything else, I reluctantly clicked on the MCOC icon.
    Well let's just say throughout that night I finally conquered the big bad Thanos..and the rest is history.
    Since then I've became Cavalier, have a well developed roster, am part of a wonderful alliance full of teammates I've come to view as extended family, and I've even began a YouTube channel.
    This is the most fun I've ever had playing any game and its simply been a complete joy! 😊

question, do you have a alt named BLUEGHOST on here?
    I had just created that account for my new channel but already dumped it. Decided to change my IGN instead and eventually might change my name here too.
  • Gaurav_ChampGaurav_Champ Posts: 20 β˜…
    IGN: gaurav_champ
    2X GGC’s / 1X GGC if second
    The best thing that happened to me this year is becoming uncollected, I told myself it looked too hard and then I finally went for it and got it done.Biggest moment was when I pulled 5* Doom from Nexus crystal.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

IGN: gaurav_champ
    2X GGC’s / 1X GGC if second
    The best thing that happened to me this year is becoming uncollected, I told myself it looked too hard and then I finally went for it and got it done.Biggest moment was when I pulled 5* Doom from Nexus crystal.

*THAT'S IT, ENTRY TIME IS OVER!*
    Thank you everyone who entered and shared their Stories, please give me time to go through all the Entries.
    Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays Everyone!

Sorry it doesn't look like I'll be able to get the Winners out tonight, had a Late Christmas as well Tomorrow will be quite busy till the Evening.
    Thought I'd give an Update though, I've started the list, after finishing it I'll go over 2 or 3 times to make sure there aren't any missed entries.
    Hopefully I can get the Winners Tomorrow Evening, if not then it'll definitely be out on the 27th.
    Thanks for your patience!

So uhh yeah I've totally been working on... The list today...

In all seriousness I got up at 8am to visit my Father's Side of the family for Christmas, then get home at 5pm and Just as we walk in the door my Mother's Side of the family pulled in to surprise us. This is actually the first time today I've pulled my phone out my pocket, I'll continue to work on the list tonight and it Will be done tomorrow.

Thanks again for the patience, hope everyone that celebrates Christmas had a Good One!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020

Sorry it doesn't look like I'll be able to get the Winners out tonight, had a Late Christmas as well Tomorrow will be quite busy till the Evening.
    Thought I'd give an Update though, I've started the list, after finishing it I'll go over 2 or 3 times to make sure there aren't any missed entries.
    Hopefully I can get the Winners Tomorrow Evening, if not then it'll definitely be out on the 27th.

In all seriousness I got up at 8am to visit my Father's Side of the family for Christmas, then get home at 5pm and Just as we walk in the door my Mother's Side of the family pulled in to surprise us. This is actually the first time today I've pulled my phone out my pocket, I'll continue to work on the list tonight and it Will be done tomorrow.

Thanks again for the patience, hope everyone that celebrates Christmas had a Good One!
    A word of advice if it is easier, just count up the entries, then use a random number generator between 1-total number of entries, then count to which one you got from the RNG. Hope this helps!
    Crcrcrc said:

A word of advice if it is easier, just count up the entries, then use a random number generator between 1-total number of entries, then count to which one you got from the RNG. Hope this helps!
    Yeah that's what I will do, I just like to go over the entries to make sure there's no duplicates or such. Then go over it once or twice to make sure I didn't miss anyone (last year I remember I almost missed 2 People but I caught it on the second comb over).

Crcrcrc said:

Yeah that's what I will do, I just like to go over the entries to make sure there's no duplicates or such. Then go over it once or twice to make sure I didn't miss anyone (last year I remember I almost missed 2 People but I caught it on the second comb over).
    Want it to be as fair as possible. 😁
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…

Crcrcrc said:

Want it to be as fair as possible. 😁
    @LibertyPrimeV1 I appreciate the way you take up this thing. Most people wouldn’t care a rats fart for fairness just get over it for names sake, but the way you do it, I think everyone will agree it’s great! So once again thanks for keeping ALL of in your mind. Belated Christmas wishes and a HAPPY new year. (Just hope this New Year’s Day turns out to be better than this year)
    Half way there... This is taking longer than I expected πŸ˜… but not difficult so I can do it while doing something else.