**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Finished Act 6!

WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
I'm not a very good player for sure. I'm not very comfortable with intercepts, and I had a hard time with the inverse controls. But I had about 1 Odin in my ftp alt, and I thought, hey, I can probably do it! So I did 6.3 and 6.4.

I could have been more careful, I could have done more tries, but I'm going to quit my alliance soon and I wanted to leave with good memories. But I did it!

I won't say that the rewards were amazing for me, cuz the 5 stars were generally repeats and the only 6 star that is good, I already unfortunately have updgraded & duped, but its still 3 more 6 stars and some dupes on my 5 stars.

But overall, I'm super happy! I'm done with Book 1! Merry Christmas y'all!

Comments

• TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Congrats!
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Nice. Sorcerer is a banger and Tigra is also pretty amazing, make sure to check out MetalSonicDude's videos on Tigra
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Don't sleep on Tigra mate, she is a beast.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Congrats now do 7.1 and become THRONEBREAKER
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

So you're leaving the game? Or just the alt?

Na I'm stayin!
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Congrats!! Any tips on the grandmaster? That’s all I have left to do and I’m intimidated.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Sorc Supreme and Tigra are awesome! Congrats OP!

I traded tons of energy refills so I can rush 6.3 and 6.4 this Winter Holiday but kinda scared of reverse control Grandmaster.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Sorc Supreme and Tigra are awesome! Congrats OP!

I traded tons of energy refills so I can rush 6.3 and 6.4 this Winter Holiday but kinda scared of reverse control Grandmaster.

The hardest part is to bait and dex the sp1 and complete the challenges in reverse.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Did you go for Air-Walker

I did!
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    WRIR said:

I did!

WRIR said:

I did!

I'm actually trying to collect all the heralds. I think it might be hard though because the game hates giving me BGT champs and CGR is too good. I got the rest though cuz they arent as good, but I'm hoping Terrax gets a good buff and maybe Air walker will get one soon too. Then I can use the full herald team to quest!