**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your Latest Rank 5 (5-star) or Rank 2/3 (6-star) and Why

Comments

• Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Latest R5 is Quake. Just need the iso to max her out. My next R5 will probably be Venom. Next R2 will be Iron Man Infinity War. Venom because he's awesome and Iron Man for the same reason
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Latest was Wolverine because I don’t think he is coming anytime soon as 6*
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    YoMoves said:

My last r3s:

Spider-Gwen: Defense and because I have nothing to use my 2 science t5s on besides her and Red Guardian
    Guardian: A personal choice. I love using him.
    Ghost: Because Ghost.

My last r5s:

Crossbones: Skill r5 gem, and why not? Underrated champ who can get a lot more done than it first looks.
    Kang: Mostly for memes, but the Apocalypse synergy makes him absurd.
    Elsa: I love using Elsa.

My next r4 is definitely gonna be Crossbones. He was my first 5 star champ and he got me through a lot of content. Plus he can handle a lot of things with a few furies on him
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    5/65 Venom. One of the best decisions I’ve made. I picked him over CMM.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Guardian R5- cause he is Canada man and his block synergy
    Omega red R5 - The prime example why I was happy to get him To waste korg and electro
  • UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51
    I'm currently working on r5 wolvie, little iso poor atm, but also just r5 venom, r2 sunspot and r5 red mags with plans to r5 sasquatch, r5 nf and r2 sym supreme. My final r2 plan after all those is agent venom fir the fun of it
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Doom and I think that's enough
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    5* Guardian because I got no good enough 6* to put at r2
  • Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    Latest R5 Nick and cgr is on the verge .... waiting for glory store to be refreshed
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230

Because she’s Ghost. Too bad I ran short on iso >.<
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Got Lucky and pulled a Guardian from dual class crystals. Immediately took up to rank 5 and awakened him, and he's been my most wanted champ since he entered the featured. I took hulkbuster to rank 5 prior to him. Not sure who was before them, but just took my 6* Longshot to rank 2 and my 5* Magik to rank 5 for level up event.
  • WardenclockWardenclock Posts: 5
    Latest is Void unduped to rank 3.

Got a bit disappointing with abyss T5CC and 6* roster combination. But Thronebraker is just pure value in terms of deals and free stuff every now and then.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Sorcerer Supreme to r5 for v5
    Next up, Ghost because she's Ghost
    Haven't got any r2s yet but thinking I'll r2 bwdo soon ish. She's crazy fun to play
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Ghost to R2... because, well, it’s ghost.
  • Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161
    Archangel is my only rank 5, because he is insane dmg output and utility against non immunity characters.
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    I r5d Ghost because i wanted to be like the cool kids.

No r2, cause my options arent great (yet)
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Took this boy up to improve my skill roster.
    Also took hyperion up but didn't take the screenshot.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Mordo: mystic 4-5 gem from Variant
    Mysterio: expiring tech t4c
    CMM: formed a cosmic t5c from the fragment crystal in the glory store.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    R5: Stealthy. I had t2a expiring
    R2: HB. Same reason
    R3: Emma frost. To get TB
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    My latest 6* was Guilly to r3. You can really feel the difference in the fights when you're ramping her. And once she's ramped it's just unfair.

Latest r5 was AA last week. I had sworn off ranking up anymore 5* champs, but had bought into the 'he can do everything he needs at r4" narrative for too long...so I took him up for some Act 7 lanes and bosses. Really wishing I had done it a long time ago!
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Sorcerer Supreme to r5 for v5
    Next up, Ghost because she's Ghost
    Haven't got any r2s yet but thinking I'll r2 bwdo soon ish. She's crazy fun to play

Scratch that I took up Havok to r5 instead bc i don't have tech t4cc😂
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Got Lucky and pulled a Guardian from dual class crystals. Immediately took up to rank 5 and awakened him, and he's been my most wanted champ since he entered the featured. I took hulkbuster to rank 5 prior to him. Not sure who was before them, but just took my 6* Longshot to rank 2 and my 5* Magik to rank 5 for level up event.

Same. From r1 to r5 and from sig 0 to sig 200 in less than 10 mins. 😆
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Kill_Grey said:

Same. From r1 to r5 and from sig 0 to sig 200 in less than 10 mins. 😆
    Damn, that's a really good feeling. I did that with namor a month back