**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your Latest Rank 5 (5-star) or Rank 2/3 (6-star) and Why

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Xguard77 said:

My latest 6* was Guilly to r3. You can really feel the difference in the fights when you're ramping her. And once she's ramped it's just unfair.

Latest r5 was AA last week. I had sworn off ranking up anymore 5* champs, but had bought into the 'he can do everything he needs at r4" narrative for too long...so I took him up for some Act 7 lanes and bosses. Really wishing I had done it a long time ago!

Love U rite no!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Kill_Grey said:

Got Lucky and pulled a Guardian from dual class crystals. Immediately took up to rank 5 and awakened him, and he's been my most wanted champ since he entered the featured. I took hulkbuster to rank 5 prior to him. Not sure who was before them, but just took my 6* Longshot to rank 2 and my 5* Magik to rank 5 for level up event.

Same. From r1 to r5 and from sig 0 to sig 200 in less than 10 mins. 😆
    I wish I had enough sigs for that 😂
    He's at 100 for now. Plus I had to sacrifice like half of my entire iso stash to level him all the way 😂. I was ecstatic af at the time and just couldn't control myself :D
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    6R3 Doom.... cuz.. you know. B)
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    R5 5* Scarlet Witch, pulled a Mystic 4-5 2017 gem from Variant 6 so why not, currently around sig 120

R2 6* CGR, because he’s CGR
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    1st and only r5: Ghost, for obvious reasons.
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    edited December 2020

For Variant 6 and because I have heard he's awesome - played around with him when I got him and loved him more and more as I ranked him up. Insane at r5 now. Hopefully I'll pull a Science AG from V6 for him, that way I can save this spare Generic I have lol.

Hoping my next r2 will be a 6* Apocalypse or even CGR - going for more Featured 6* Crystals for the time being. If I don't get them, my duped 6* Dragon Man will most likely be my next r2.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Doom

No explanation needed
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Dragonman R2- Defense
    Prof X -R2 Defense
    Hulkbuster R5- Rankup gem expiring
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Colo to R5 cause V6 gave me a Mutant R5 gem.

Tigra to R5 cause had a generic R5 gem and wanted to solo Apoco AQ boss 😂.

Longshot to R3 cause he’s beast.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Maxed him too along with Nick 5/65 both .No explanations needed for both .
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Given your stacked lineup, what about Longshot makes him appealing for you? I have 5/6* versions, but I can’t seem to find a spot for him among my mystics.

Dr. Zola
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

xNig said:

Given your stacked lineup, what about Longshot makes him appealing for you? I have 5/6* versions, but I can’t seem to find a spot for him among my mystics.

Dr. Zola
    Longest fate steal in the game ..plus ability to nullify all buffs with sp2 and deal a burst of damage ..plus AAR immune ...if awakened can steal buffs too before getting activated ..he is a lane clearer ..both for buff heavy and non buff match ups ...bleed on sp1 and incinerate on sp2 both dealing huge damage ..more like Sunspot
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Squirrel Girl to r5, because I love the comics.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Also did these two too. (Still working on iso for Wasp.)

• TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Corvus rank2. Why not
  • becokastbecokast Posts: 38
    CV 5* R5, because it takes so long to get her and I have seen so much content examples where she is good in

None of my 6* is unduped R2 worthy.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Last r2’s
    Ghost
    Professor X

Haven’t done a r5 in quite awhile cause I have a bunch mor 6* to r2. But with variant gems I am currently working on getting BWCV and Wolverine to R5. But I got no ISO!
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    5* OG DD to r5, maxed sig him too, why, because one of my favorite comic books growing up, and its my account and no one can tell me not too:)
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    5/65 80 Doom ( for Abyss completion and prestige ofcourse ... So i could get that sweet TB title )

3/45 Aegon 40 ( welp! Completed and got a Skill T5CC ... TB now 😁 )

5/65 100 Hulkbuster ( Had T4CC expiring 😂 )
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    6* CGR to r2 because he's a beast.
    5* Ægon to r5 because I got a Skill 4-5 gem from Variant 6 and he's my only good skill character.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I got Omega Red lined up as my next duped 5* 5/5.

Adding OR to a team composed of:
    -Colossus
    -Magneto
    -Emma Frost
    -Sentinel
    Brings a lot of utility and immunity while beefing up Colossus big time.

In addition, I can play with this synergy team, remove some members and replace them with Void and red hulk. If I pull sabretooth, he too will be ranked up and added when needed to this team.

Futur project, includes, Tigra, Sorcerer supreme, sunspot, guardian, Sasquatch... but not for a while.

Gotta complete Tronebreaker soon, 6.2.6 champion is done... so any advice on rank up is well received.

have a merry xmas everyone!

• DeltatrixDeltatrix Posts: 33
    5* Nick Fury and I m sure I dont have to bother explaining why. 😂
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★

These guys, and if someone doesn't know why I took up Ultron:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/240659/rank-up-roulette/p1
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Havok to R5, because he fills the niche of dealing with unavoidable energy damage in my roster, really well.
  • Last r5 was iAbom for war defense.
    Latest r3 is Thor Rag for prestige.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey ... because one can never have enough Hit Men that are also monkeys.