**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Relentless Soul not healing???

I was just finishing Master Blades with the Relentless Soul Boost. (<25% gets heal steal+other stuff) I got KO-ed by Mephisto...

No big deal, but when I revived Hulk at 20% revive and attacked there was NO regen. So I died really quickly...

Then I tried again, thinking maybe I needed to start with over 25%... No heal and died to Incinerate...

Again at 20%... Incinerated to death and watched carefully for the heal...Na da.. Nothing...

What's happening???? The boost was still active... as shown by the green box and the timer was still counter down on it.

Is this happening to anyone else????

(Note: I've beaten Mephisto several times with Hulk already with the same boost... just not today, it was a few days ago.)

HELP?!?!?!

Comments

• Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    It's not heal it's life steal you gotta hit mep. His incinerate will over power it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    HH_Hippo wrote: »
    I was just finishing Master Blades with the Relentless Soul Boost. (<25% gets heal steal+other stuff) I got KO-ed by Mephisto...

No big deal, but when I revived Hulk at 20% revive and attacked there was NO regen. So I died really quickly...

Then I tried again, thinking maybe I needed to start with over 25%... No heal and died to Incinerate...

Again at 20%... Incinerated to death and watched carefully for the heal...Na da.. Nothing...

What's happening???? The boost was still active... as shown by the green box and the timer was still counter down on it.

Is this happening to anyone else????

(Note: I've beaten Mephisto several times with Hulk already with the same boost... just not today, it was a few days ago.)

HELP?!?!?!

It's Life Steal. You have to make contact for it to kick in. If you die before the Boost kicks in, it doesn't activate.
  • HH_HippoHH_Hippo Posts: 5
    I understand it's life steal. A few hits from an r5 4* Hulk with only 20-30% health should do quite a bit of damage and DID but didn't recover any health. Typically Hulk's attack with life steal easily over powers incinerate. But I didn't even see any green heal recover points on my side of the screen. Maybe it's a fluke. I don't know. Just wanted to see if anyone has experienced this recently.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    HH_Hippo wrote: »
    I understand it's life steal. A few hits from an r5 4* Hulk with only 20-30% health should do quite a bit of damage and DID but didn't recover any health. Typically Hulk's attack with life steal easily over powers incinerate. But I didn't even see any green heal recover points on my side of the screen. Maybe it's a fluke. I don't know. Just wanted to see if anyone has experienced this recently.

I just finished fighting him an hour ago or so. Didn't have the same problem. I used Hulk with that same Boost, got him down to about half, and died out from Incinerate. Then I used the Spectre Boost to stop the Regen and made him Bleed while Evading when his Aura is active.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Mine worked just fine.
  • HH_HippoHH_Hippo Posts: 5
    Oh well. Probably just really bad couple of fight and getting blocked and didn't notice. At least I'm 100% done with it now. Thanks for all the responses.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I believe its because you were hitting him while his regen was active(He doesn't take any damage while regenerating). It is lifesteal so it doesn't give you any health for zero damage