**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do you want in the present?

Comments

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

id take a 5* generic gem but I know a lot of people dont

Honestly i would because i wanna awaken my I-bom

But id gladly take 25-50% t5cc selector haha
    iAbom Gang Represent!

I might do the same if we get an awakening gem. iAbom is sitting at R4 and I have a R4-R5 Science Gem from Variant 6 ready for iAbom once he's duped.
    I got a 4-5 gem science as well, but used it on quake(it was about time she was sitting at r3 for too long hahaha)
  • I am expecting for a 5 * generis stone to awaken my ♎red . Other wise any gift will be gladly welcomed .
  • I am expecting for a 5 * generis stone to awaken my ♎red . Other wise any gift will be gladly welcomed .

I mean generic
  • PsyGrinder_XPsyGrinder_X Posts: 58
    The new scarlet witch.
  • Saakkiller1995Saakkiller1995 Posts: 113
    A new nexus crystal with an option to select between fivestar or sixstar out of the three. Mixed nexus 5/6 stars.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Hopefully a generic 5 star awakening gem and a 5 or 6 star nexus crystal. But if I was being really greedy a 2 star Thanos, Kang, and Deadpool
  • When will it be opened?

I would have thought on December 25th
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I don't care. I'm not getting all worked up about it. Whatever comes I'll be happy with.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Now that I have pulled 5 star Warlock and Colossus, I will actually quite happy with an awakening gem although I really want some 5 star and 6 star shards.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

For Cav I’d be happy with a 5 star nexus or some 6 star shards

I saw a conquer guy ask for a 6* featured and I was like girl cav don’t even need a 6* featured. (Would be cool tho)
  • Abhro12_3Abhro12_3 Posts: 40
    5 star generic gem for my aegon !!!!!
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    A 25% t5cc crystal for naughty, selector for nice. Here comes the disagree bomb!
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    As a cav , a 6* crystal would be awesome.
  • panda_mcocpanda_mcoc Posts: 32
    rank down gems
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I'd like some percentage T5CC Selectors.. a full t5cc would probably be way too much. Anyways, I assume we (Cavaliers) will be getting a 5* awakening gem again.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    i want more then one thing in that present
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I will be happy with whatever based on my progression, seriously. But being Cavalier, having completed Act 6 and having over 120 5*, even a generic 5* AG is not THAT game-changing. I would really like a 6* Awakening Crystal, but I’m fully aware this is geared towards TB players. Oh, well. Maybe next year.

Happy Christmas and enjoy the Holiday Season, everyone!
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    A 5 star or 6 star Doom/Warlock/Corvus/CGR or a few t5 basic or a 5/6* nexus or a 5/6* ag!
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Some form of 6* AG for TB, here's to hoping.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    A three course meal would be nice
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I would love a T5B at the very least.

It's probably gonna be a selector where we can choose different gift bags tied to our progression level.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★

25% / 50% T5CC selector.

That is the dumbest thing, legit every cav would be thronebreaker and its total bull if someone who hasn't at least completed act 6 is thronebreaker. The top 60-100 in gifting get that as a reward so that's just greedy. Do act 7 100% for the 25%
    Lol, you might need to edit your comment. To become thronebreaker completing Act 6 is a requirement, not just having a r3 6*.