**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many of you still use Dr Voodoo?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Used a Mystic gem and took him to R4 with sig 50. Just wanted you how many of you still use him. He is so much fun to play.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I do. He is really great for lots of things.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    I use him every day!
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Woody15 said:

I still use him a lot. So great against buff heavy champs that can be poisoned. Great for power control too. I even use him more than Doom

He will be replacing my 5/65 Doom soon from questing team.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Soloed Yondu in 7.1.1 with him. Every mystic node quest he’s right there with CV. Unique skill set and capable of dominating many fights (even now) if you know how to use him.

Dr. Zola
    Looks like Cavalier monthly EQ mystic paths where built for him. It feels great to rank up underrated/forgotten champs B)
  • I dont have as a 4*/5* or 6* i´m Uncoll.

So be happy
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    He is my top champ as a 5* r4 and helped a lot to get cavelier. The opponents can't never reach their sp attack after his first so 2.
    And that regen at the beginning of the fight really Godly. Is there any synergy which makes him more interesting?
    Like i'm using CAIW with Dr. Strange synergy for some energy damage. Any suggestions?
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Mephisto said:

And that regen at the beginning of the fight really Godly. Is there any synergy which makes him more interesting?
    Like i'm using CAIW with Dr. Strange synergy for some energy damage. Any suggestions?

Sorcerer Supreme had a synergy with Voodoo that lets his sp2 convert any buff into the power burn buff. Not just the loas
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I do, I ranked 5 him last week in fact, for so much time I was searching for a Mystic AG for him until I duped him from a dual.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If we get an AG this afternoon imma use it on him. Here's to hoping
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited December 2020
    I have him 5* duped R4 and I believe I won't put him R5 soon. Before him I have other mistics I should put first, like my duped Magik or other mistics I hope I get soon, like Doom...... Next one R5 should be 5* red Magneto
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    edited December 2020
    I awakened him about 2 months ago and for some reason I was really disappointed... but then I started completing act 5 and found out how handy his power control and buff nullification was!!! not to mention the awesome regen he has
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Used a generic gem on him and took him to rank 5. He’s had some pretty insanely valuable uses for me here and there.
  • ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    My first rank 5 still love him
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    My aq staple champ. Always in my aq team. Helped me in v5 immensely. Awesome champion.
    Love to hear that from you guys. Will R5 in a week!!
  • MunkeeManMunkeeMan Posts: 1
    About a year ago i joined my current ally where a lot of potions i had to use to finish AQ. Since then a lot has changed. Voodoo is a real gamechanger, i managed to stop spending glory on AQ. Sadly he is not the best with suicides imo, but every time i switch back to non-suicide mastery Voodoo gives me so much fun.
    Up to this day i am convinced that Voodoo was my best rankup decision, saved me tons of glory and potions. We all need to give the man more love :)
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Looks like Cavalier monthly EQ mystic paths where built for him. It feels great to rank up underrated/forgotten champs B)

He’s more than a cav eq cheese champ, tbh there’s better mystics for that like Claire or SS.

It’s not needed but put points in mystic dispersion and he gets crazy, you can spam specials on every combo. Controls power, regen, AA, he’s a beast in map 5/6 AQ with his own regen. Pretty rare I’d get to the boss not at full health and he can take apoc out too.

He’s a bit flimsy with block damage but when you get the hang of the sp2 backdraft playstyle once you get into the fight you’re not taking any and the regen makes up any initial health chipped. With MD you can pretty easily keep the opponent both power denied and poisoned at all times.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    Still haven’t pulled either of the SS, DD or BW so he’s my number 1 mystic.

I think he’s still incredibly useful and still my fave R5 for general questing.

If the others are better than voodoo like people say then I’m excited for when I finally pull them, but for now, regen, guaranteed nullify, power control and AA reduction makes him an all round winner.
    There’s a good reason why champs like Voodoo, Magik and Hypo aren’t 6*’s. It’s not because they aren’t any good.

Dr. Zola
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    Moi
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

There’s a good reason why champs like Voodoo, Magik and Hypo aren’t 6*’s. It’s not because they aren’t any good.

Dr. Zola

Yet so many other OGs exist as 6*s :#
    Terra said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

That they do...but I’d reach for those three over Doc, SW, Thor, BW 100 times out of 100.

Imagining a 6* Voodoo or Hypo though...perfection.

Dr. Zola
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Terra said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

That they do...but I’d reach for those three over Doc, SW, Thor, BW 100 times out of 100.

Imagining a 6* Voodoo or Hypo though...perfection.

Dr. Zola
    I'd sell my soul for a 6* Voodoo.
    Has anyone used him in Act 6? Any particular chapters he shines?