**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your Latest Rank 5 (5-star) or Rank 2/3 (6-star) and Why

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Xguard77 said:

My latest 6* was Guilly to r3. You can really feel the difference in the fights when you're ramping her. And once she's ramped it's just unfair.

Latest r5 was AA last week. I had sworn off ranking up anymore 5* champs, but had bought into the 'he can do everything he needs at r4" narrative for too long...so I took him up for some Act 7 lanes and bosses. Really wishing I had done it a long time ago!

Love U rite no!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Kill_Grey said:

Got Lucky and pulled a Guardian from dual class crystals. Immediately took up to rank 5 and awakened him, and he's been my most wanted champ since he entered the featured. I took hulkbuster to rank 5 prior to him. Not sure who was before them, but just took my 6* Longshot to rank 2 and my 5* Magik to rank 5 for level up event.

Same. From r1 to r5 and from sig 0 to sig 200 in less than 10 mins. 😆
    I wish I had enough sigs for that 😂
    He's at 100 for now. Plus I had to sacrifice like half of my entire iso stash to level him all the way 😂. I was ecstatic af at the time and just couldn't control myself :D
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    6R3 Doom.... cuz.. you know. B)
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    R5 5* Scarlet Witch, pulled a Mystic 4-5 2017 gem from Variant 6 so why not, currently around sig 120

R2 6* CGR, because he’s CGR
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    1st and only r5: Ghost, for obvious reasons.
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    edited December 2020

For Variant 6 and because I have heard he's awesome - played around with him when I got him and loved him more and more as I ranked him up. Insane at r5 now. Hopefully I'll pull a Science AG from V6 for him, that way I can save this spare Generic I have lol.

Hoping my next r2 will be a 6* Apocalypse or even CGR - going for more Featured 6* Crystals for the time being. If I don't get them, my duped 6* Dragon Man will most likely be my next r2.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Doom

No explanation needed
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Dragonman R2- Defense
    Prof X -R2 Defense
    Hulkbuster R5- Rankup gem expiring
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Colo to R5 cause V6 gave me a Mutant R5 gem.

Tigra to R5 cause had a generic R5 gem and wanted to solo Apoco AQ boss 😂.

Longshot to R3 cause he’s beast.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Maxed him too along with Nick 5/65 both .No explanations needed for both .
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Given your stacked lineup, what about Longshot makes him appealing for you? I have 5/6* versions, but I can’t seem to find a spot for him among my mystics.

Dr. Zola
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

xNig said:

Given your stacked lineup, what about Longshot makes him appealing for you? I have 5/6* versions, but I can’t seem to find a spot for him among my mystics.

Dr. Zola
    Longest fate steal in the game ..plus ability to nullify all buffs with sp2 and deal a burst of damage ..plus AAR immune ...if awakened can steal buffs too before getting activated ..he is a lane clearer ..both for buff heavy and non buff match ups ...bleed on sp1 and incinerate on sp2 both dealing huge damage ..more like Sunspot
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Squirrel Girl to r5, because I love the comics.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Also did these two too. (Still working on iso for Wasp.)

• TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Corvus rank2. Why not
  • becokastbecokast Posts: 38
    CV 5* R5, because it takes so long to get her and I have seen so much content examples where she is good in

None of my 6* is unduped R2 worthy.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Last r2’s
    Ghost
    Professor X

Haven’t done a r5 in quite awhile cause I have a bunch mor 6* to r2. But with variant gems I am currently working on getting BWCV and Wolverine to R5. But I got no ISO!
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    5* OG DD to r5, maxed sig him too, why, because one of my favorite comic books growing up, and its my account and no one can tell me not too:)
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    5/65 80 Doom ( for Abyss completion and prestige ofcourse ... So i could get that sweet TB title )

3/45 Aegon 40 ( welp! Completed and got a Skill T5CC ... TB now 😁 )

5/65 100 Hulkbuster ( Had T4CC expiring 😂 )
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    6* CGR to r2 because he's a beast.
    5* Ægon to r5 because I got a Skill 4-5 gem from Variant 6 and he's my only good skill character.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I got Omega Red lined up as my next duped 5* 5/5.

Adding OR to a team composed of:
    -Colossus
    -Magneto
    -Emma Frost
    -Sentinel
    Brings a lot of utility and immunity while beefing up Colossus big time.

In addition, I can play with this synergy team, remove some members and replace them with Void and red hulk. If I pull sabretooth, he too will be ranked up and added when needed to this team.

Futur project, includes, Tigra, Sorcerer supreme, sunspot, guardian, Sasquatch... but not for a while.

Gotta complete Tronebreaker soon, 6.2.6 champion is done... so any advice on rank up is well received.

have a merry xmas everyone!

• DeltatrixDeltatrix Posts: 33
    5* Nick Fury and I m sure I dont have to bother explaining why. 😂
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★

These guys, and if someone doesn't know why I took up Ultron:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/240659/rank-up-roulette/p1
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Havok to R5, because he fills the niche of dealing with unavoidable energy damage in my roster, really well.
  • Last r5 was iAbom for war defense.
    Latest r3 is Thor Rag for prestige.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey ... because one can never have enough Hit Men that are also monkeys.