**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I go for Maestro boss ? And suggest me the best champs for Maestro boss.

Should I go for Maestro boss ? And suggest me the best champs for Maestro boss. 63 votes

Yes
90% 57 votes
Wait
3% 2 votes
No
6% 4 votes

Comments

• Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
    Go with Spider Gwen, Nick, BWCV, Havok and Archangel/Warlock
  • if ur talking bout act4... you can use any champs.. just u need to practise how to dex his sp1(no blocking cuz it will give a degen which ur champs cant handle) OR u need to push him to sp2 by intercepting. use nick fury, black widow, archangel, havoc and magneto/warlock for the quest
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I've always wondered (never bothered to check) is Maestros degen % based or is it survivable? I'm not talking with immortality or indestructible, I mean by pure health stat.
    As for OP, you'll be fine. Infact I'm surprised you haven't cleared Maestro yet with that team
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    U don't have to Dex the whole sp 1 to avoid degeneration even though it's recommended. U could block the first two hits and swipe back as soon as u block the second hit to dex 3rd hit to avoid degeneration.
  • DeltatrixDeltatrix Posts: 33
    Nikunj_95 said:

Ur nick fury alone would take care of maestro boss. And further. Keep sailing to act 5
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I did act 5 with a roster a bit more advanced than that...You're good to go buddy!

My suggested team would be:
    Nick Fury
    Spider Gwen
    Magneto
    Black Widow
    Heimdall(For extra life) or Archangel
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    Any champ would work just make sure that you are familiar with his animations and are comfortable with parry and dex mastery and ur all set to go
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Beat it with some 3 stars like a real man. Old school style.