**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Christmas

Does anybody have any idea what the Christmas gift will be?

Comments

• No idea. But last year did the gift come out when new content usually releases or did it come out when we get the calendar rewards?
  • Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    H3t3r said:

No idea. But last year did the gift come out when new content usually releases or did it come out when we get the calendar rewards?

If I remember correctly, it came out at 1pm EST. I think that's when the new content usually drops

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    6* awakening gem crystal, or some 6* shards
  • Beavis_936Beavis_936 Posts: 32

I think a 6* Ag is wishful thinking, but I hope so. A generic or mutant Ag and this guys is unlocked.

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    I hope it is a 6* iHulk. I can dream😔
    So you guys are thinking 6* AG for throne breaker? What about cavalier? Just some thoughts, Generic AG?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

I think a 6* Ag is wishful thinking, but I hope so. A generic or mutant Ag and this guys is unlocked.

@Fluffy_paws
    Imma tag myself before i get tagged by someone else

Also nice 6* AA. I'm going to stare at it for a while. Don't mind me
    😍
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

This guy? B)

Does that mean I got early Christmas??

Dr. Zola

• DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Doovid12 said:

Does anybody have any idea what the Christmas gift will be?

I have close to no idea. I hope its something like a 6* Nexus crystal for uncollected. That would be nice.
  • RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    I think they’ll just double up from last year. I call 6* crystal or a nexus for TB. Shards for Cav and doodoo for everyone else.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Joey0480 said:

6* AG for TB
    6* Nexus for Cav
    5* Nexus for Unc

Would be nice, but no way. I think 5* basic and 5* AG crystal for UC, 5* nexus and 5* generic for cav, and 6* basic and 6* AG crystal for TB
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

congrats @Fluffy_paws - oh
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    6* Scarlet Witch
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Last year was 5* ag for cav and 5* ag crystal for uncollected. Year before was 5* ag crystal.

Logically it would be a 6* ag crystal for TB, and I could see it being same as last year for cav and UC. Shards aren’t that much of a gift since you’re still very dependant on rng and you already get plenty by playing the game. I don’t see them giving rank-up material, also not rare enough to be special.

While they are rare, it’s not that helpful a gift to be too much since so few champs that need the dupe work at sig1, and they could see it as an incentive for people to then buy the 6* sig stones offer
    So, it looks like the gift gets converted/comes out at 12pm PST (3pm EST).
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Crcrcrc said:

This guy? B)

Does that mean I got early Christmas??

Dr. Zola

You won the lottery. I’m gonna go stare sadly at my 2,000 6* shards waiting for my next chance to get him.