**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Christmas gift 2020

So it's 25th, anyone know how to open this, please don't say that it convert automatically, because some people claim that they got coal. πŸ˜’

Comments

• Samila_1245Samila_1245 Posts: 5 β˜…
    ItsDamien said:

So it's 25th, anyone know how to open this, please don't say that it convert automatically, because some people claim that they got coal. πŸ˜’

Fun fact, in Canada which is where Kabam is located, it's the 24th. So just wait and it will convert automatically. You're not missing anything by not having it right now.
    Ohh..
  • SpideyDNASpideyDNA Posts: 31 β˜…
    What will my lump of coal become :o
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180 β˜…
    Isn’t it supposed to exist as anything but the coal/box around the usual time the drop deals? Or is is going to drop later?
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 110 β˜…
    It's 26th dec 12 am in India. But I'm still patient. Just chill buddy
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119 β˜…
    Yeah, Christmas is already over where I am, guess its just β€œa gift” at this point.
  • Noob_MiikeNoob_Miike Posts: 2 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    The Calendar changes date at 5:30 am for me, And new events drop at 11:30 Pm. They've an 18 hours period between that, but they're going to delay it to 1:30 am of 26 December. Don't know what the world celebrates on 26 . Such a sloppy decision making by this game team, even when they literally handed out a gift box at start of month and they had the offers go up at the right time
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

The Calendar changes date at 5:30 am for me, And new events drop at 11:30 Pm. They've an 18 hours period between that, but they're going to delay it to 1:30 am of 26 December. Don't know what the world celebrates on 26 . Such a sloppy decision making by this game team, even when they literally handed out a gift box at start of month and they had the offers go up at the right time

lol
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

They're located in Canada. The world doesn't revolve solely around where you live, hon.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Or maybe you should consider your 25 is not everyone's 25
  • Noob_MiikeNoob_Miike Posts: 2 β˜…

LeStMn92 said:

Yeah, Christmas is already over where I am, guess its just β€œa gift” at this point.

What about those whose Christmas is still ongoing?

Timezones exist, get over it.
    Timezones exist, but there can't be a bigger difference than 24 hours. Why can't They give out gift at a time so that people either get it a few hours before 25 or atleast get it before 25 Dec is over?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

LeStMn92 said:

Timezones exist, but there can't be a bigger difference than 24 hours. Why can't They give out gift at a time so that people either get it a few hours before 25 or atleast get it before 25 Dec is over?
    Actually there are timezones that are over 24 hour difference. There's a GMT+14 and a GMT-12. That's a 26 hour time difference. So.... yes. There is a bigger difference than 24 hours.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

LeStMn92 said:

To be fare, they could've send those gift at 12:00 utc 0, so most people would've get that gift on 25th. There are some -13/-14 utc regions, but I believe very few people live there. It's not something impossible. Also could've send those to people based on their local time.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020

LeStMn92 said:

My guess is that so everyone gets it at the same time. Almost to keep the element of surprise. Having the gifts sparsely sent around could also cause complications. Sending all at once is more simple and logical.

Don't worry if the gift comes a bit later, you'll (hopefully) live. Find yourself something else to do.

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Many people on this thread sound like the rich entitled girl from willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. Its a free gift. Just be patient and stop complaining.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020
    Aleor said:

LeStMn92 said:

To be fare, they could've send those gift at 12:00 utc 0, so most people would've get that gift on 25th. There are some -13/-14 utc regions, but I believe very few people live there. It's not something impossible. Also could've send those to people based on their local time.
    12 AM UCT is still the Eve in PST.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I mean its 26 for you but its still 25 for other people so