**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your Latest Rank 5 (5-star) or Rank 2/3 (6-star) and Why

Comments

• WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Ghost rank 2 cuz I got materials from act 6 to do so.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

DrZola said:

xNig said:

Colo to R5 cause V6 gave me a Mutant R5 gem.

Tigra to R5 cause had a generic R5 gem and wanted to solo Apoco AQ boss 😂.

Longshot to R3 cause he’s beast.

Given your stacked lineup, what about Longshot makes him appealing for you? I have 5/6* versions, but I can’t seem to find a spot for him among my mystics.

Dr. Zola
    Longest fate steal in the game ..plus ability to nullify all buffs with sp2 and deal a burst of damage ..plus AAR immune ...if awakened can steal buffs too before getting activated ..he is a lane clearer ..both for buff heavy and non buff match ups ...bleed on sp1 and incinerate on sp2 both dealing huge damage ..more like Sunspot
    Hmm. Sounds pretty decent. Guess I need to read up on him. :o

Dr. Zola
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    6* Red Goblin r3 - for prestige
    5* Tigra r5 - because she’s insane
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

Couldn't more excited!!

Those two work so well together, probably my favourite synergy in the game.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

xNig said:

Given your stacked lineup, what about Longshot makes him appealing for you? I have 5/6* versions, but I can’t seem to find a spot for him among my mystics.

Dr. Zola
    Mainly immune to AAR immunity. Even if I had a 6* Doom, I might rank him over Doom. Mainly because 6*R2/3 has an issue with chaining sp1 after sp3 MMLLLMM due to the slightly lower power gain rate for R3 v a R5. So I don’t feel too comfortable with him.

I’m bringing up my Mysterio to R3 next as well as I want to have a champ that can reliably inflict poison without the need for throwing specials (I have DV and ManThing at R5 already).

Likely bringing up Abom to R2 (yeah.. I have him duped) as I recently pulled a 5* RG.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    R2 this guy, incredible damage

• PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I'm taking Guilly 2099 up as my first r2 soon. She has great utility and damage.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

DrZola said:

xNig said:

Dr. Zola
    Mainly immune to AAR immunity. Even if I had a 6* Doom, I might rank him over Doom. Mainly because 6*R2/3 has an issue with chaining sp1 after sp3 MMLLLMM due to the slightly lower power gain rate for R3 v a R5. So I don’t feel too comfortable with him.

I’m bringing up my Mysterio to R3 next as well as I want to have a champ that can reliably inflict poison without the need for throwing specials (I have DV and ManThing at R5 already).

Likely bringing up Abom to R2 (yeah.. I have him duped) as I recently pulled a 5* RG.
    I got a 6* Abom and would love the RG synergy with him.

I’ve noticed that with the 6*. Just a slight lag, which is frustrating.

I love Mysterio—buddy of mine has his R3. Reliable heal block and poison is useful.

Dr. Zola
  • 5 star Doctor Doom because he is Doctor Doom
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    6* R2 Guilly 99
    5* R5 Ultron...………………...Yes I did that. Had an expiring 4-5 tech rank up
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    R5 Venom
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

xNig said:

DrZola said:

xNig said:

Dr. Zola

I got a 6* Abom and would love the RG synergy with him.

I’ve noticed that with the 6*. Just a slight lag, which is frustrating.

I love Mysterio—buddy of mine has his R3. Reliable heal block and poison is useful.

Dr. Zola
    Yeah. I got RG from a 5* Nexus. My 6* Abom is duped so might drop him into defense. Issue is that he needs RG on the team to be an attacker and I’m not a big fan of having essential synergies when ranking up champs.

I still have my reservations about Mysterio due to how his chemical charges work. It’s either heal block/utility or damage, hard to utilize both together. So got him to R2 and holding on to the rank up for now.

Got a cosmic T5cc so likely gonna rank and awaken Cull to R3. And forming a mutant soon. Gonna awaken and R3 AA.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    I had a busy month. 5/65 NF, 5/65 Quake, 2/35 Magneto, 5/65 BWCV, 5/65 HT. Currently working on Colossus 5/65 (i’m low on iso), if i pull Ægon i’ll leave Colossus at 4/55.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

R3 Sentinel and R5 CMM. Formed a tech T5cc, already have R3 Ghost and Sentinel is my next best tech. He's really a great champ. Finally pulled CMM so took her up to go with R5 Nick. Next up will be 5* Apocalypse once I get t2a and iso to R5 him.

Took SorcererSup to T2 the same day I took Sentinel to R3 too.

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Believe my last 2 were hulkbuster and Havok. Needed them in act 7.

Next one is Corvus for abyss and some certain fights in act 6 and variant 1. Also since I wanna switch back to suicides full-time probably.
  • Kt9561Kt9561 Posts: 26
    Aegon because why not
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    6*r2 Nebula.
    Got a rank up gem from 7.1.
    Low the champ, and didn`t hasitate for a second to rank her up.
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Mags
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

xNig said:

Dr. Zola
    Does great against mystic ward as his increased ability accuracy basically ignores it.

Goes great with R3 capiw. Already have Ghost and Guardian R3 and Sent and Mysterio R2. Pretty silly power control in overdrive even before collar tech.
  • AGENT_A7KAGENT_A7K Posts: 23
    Doctor Doom r5 and yeah... you know why
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    5/65 SW, because I wanted to.

#15. She's just fun to play, the skill class is mostly trash, and she absolutely ruins the cav EQ skill quest