**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No good christmas unit offers to make up for horribld Cavaliers black friday?

N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
Or am i just early

Comments

• SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    If you were EVER expecting “make-up for Black Friday” offers or some kind of amazing better deal, you fooled yourself BIGTIME.
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    Yikes :#
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Probably scraped progression tiered deals after all the whining from Cyber deals. Now everyone gets mediocre stuff.
  • YungbtdnYungbtdn Posts: 19
    Man, these are literally not improved, Kabam did copy + paste from last years offers.
    just a 5star nexus on the odins. plus a few 6star shards but I may be incorrect.
    It feels like a personal attack from kabam.. check out what kabam christmas deals got me.... scared to open the 6*

:#
    You got me...
    SparkAlot said:

It feels like a personal attack from kabam.. check out what kabam christmas deals got me.... scared to open the 6*

Oh, so your the one buying these craptacular offers, that makes Kabam think they don't have to improve them. ;)

Its christmas i wanted to open something good lmao. :o

But at least i can share my openings with others lol.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

If you've seen the last Christmas offers you'd understand this was expected. It sucks there was no elite thronebreaker ones but this isn't Black Friday or July 4th

That doesn't mean that they can't break the cycle, and offer something better for people, most are stuck, waiting for the pandemic to be over.

Besides, the BF/ Cyber Weekend deals were horrible as well, they could have used this as an opportunity to make up for that.
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★

Ah, the Christmas joy is spreading. Lol.
    It's extra stuff with the usual Units. It's all bonus. Why people complain about that I'll never know.

Because 99% of the people on these forums only come to complain about free things lol
    Can’t wait for our Christmas gift so I can see all the people complaining about that too 😂
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Ah, the Christmas joy is spreading. Lol.
    It's extra stuff with the usual Units. It's all bonus. Why people complain about that I'll never know.

Because 99% of the people on these forums only come to complain about free things lol
    Can’t wait for our Christmas gift so I can see all the people complaining about that too 😂
    Already underway. XD
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    X-Mas deals never were remarkable. I always forget they even exist. But still better than buying units with no free bonus.