**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Christmas gift is...

As a Thronebreaker, I’m pretty disappointed.

But, it’s still free and stuff I wouldn’t have otherwise. Merry Christmas!

Comments

• DrZola said:

My heart goes out to all those who pressed to get TB before the holiday calendar and gift. It’s not a bad gift, and the dailies will be nice—but I’d feel a little bad.

At any rate—enjoy your holiday(s) and save up for New Year’s offers.

Cheers!

Dr. Zola

Ty. At least I have the TB calendar now which is nice.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I'm pretty happy with the TB gift
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    For me it was irrelevant. Got music R2 gem - already had one mystic and one generic. And I still have 5-6 t5b expiring. T5cc... Okay? Don't really care. Sig stones - zero value for me.
    Don't get me wrong, I love free stuff, thanks to kabam. It's just that I got free stuff I don't need. The good part it won't be collecting real dust
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

You're disappointed????
    This gift is insane!
    Thanks so much Kabam!

You said it insane in thevy it isn’t as insane when u hav overflow In resuser.
    But after all it free just wil had like something els then a uslees gym for me
  • kLoWnkLoWn Posts: 14
    Another gem that will sit there because every 5* that needs it is awake. Love it.
  • QuittersblowQuittersblow Posts: 53
    Cavs get the shaft again
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Cavs get the shaft again

Lol how
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

Cavs get the shaft again

I’m rather get a 5 AG then a rank 1 to 2 6 gym with gav me a cosmic
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I have to say that the gift is underwhelming, but it's still free materials so better than nothing and it's free so 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I mean it’s pretty good. Or at least it would have been if I hadn’t pulled more damn cosmic T5CC. I already have 2 useless ones and this just adds to it. Literally any other class would have been better and I can stop pulling

Can you guess which class I pulled from the 1-2 gem?

If RNG is with you this is a great gift. If it’s not, well, this pretty much adds a bit more dust to the shelf. Can only hope it comes to be useful later down the line

But hey, at least cavs got some T5CC!