Options

All the cavs, whom did you use your AG on?

Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
As the question says, and I used mine on awakening Fury. Let’s see the bright side of the present
And Merry Christmas folks!

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,292 ★★★★★
    Haven't decided yet.

• Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Mine is going to sit in the inventory with the other 5* generic I have. Because I'm very reluctant to use them. Especially because my 5* class awakening gems are slim right now.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,755 ★★★★★
    Noone, I got all important champs awakened and for those I dont have gems, I have saved gems
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★
    Corvus
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Nick!!!! And then promptly too him to r4!
  • Options
    There's a number I could choose, but I'm indecisive. I'm also considering Venom because I have an R4 Gem from V4. When in doubt, wait and see how you feel.
  • Options
    Kt9561Kt9561 Posts: 26
    No one to Awaken at moment , already have all class awakening gem along with generic awakening gem
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

There's a number I could choose, but I'm indecisive. I'm also considering Venom because I have an R4 Gem from V4. When in doubt, wait and see how you feel.

flip a coin, and if you dont like what it lands on switch the results
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Maybe cap iw but I only can put a good 56 sigs into him so I’ll sit on it till I can max him.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Don’t even really want to use it.

I have tech and cosmic gems sitting in my stash as well. Will probably sit on this till next year.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

I have tech and cosmic gems sitting in my stash as well. Will probably sit on this till next year.

Void is a good option if you have sigs
  • Options
    UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51
    Well I'm on and off debating on giving it to sasquatch for defense reasons, the only other chamos id give it to (that i don't already have duped) are corvus, aegon, cgr and apoc but I dont have those 4 and I have 1 skill gem 1 cosmic gem and 1 mutant gem already
  • Options

Warlock for one. Apoc is an option too.
  • Options
    AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I used it on guardian and took him to sig 113.
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Use the cosmic on corvus 100% why r u holding it? He becomes so much better awakened