**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help Me Pick From This Nexus Crystal

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've already posted something on this before and I'm still undecided on who is the best pick from crystal:

Since I already have each of the champions as a 5*/6*,

..I'd prefer to get a new champion when I open it.

So the poll question actually is: Who would you pick between 6* Hulk, Hulk (Ragnarok), or Hulkbuster?

The end date's on Dec 24th, 0000H GMT. I'll go with whoever has the most votes. Thanks!

Help Me Pick From This Nexus Crystal 123 votes

Hulk
8%
Spity68Malreck04JAATKINGILLUSION8Rajrk91342ŘïdđhįmThanks_D19Stark154667Thebombsquad1Shannok 10 votes
Hulk (Ragnarok)
13%
JadedzuffyallinashesSundance_2099rockray2016Osfan8Moot4LifeplayinggameletRookiieHonaway_23CtuchikAouxWouxMarkøMatrixdemonmemegod1Darkhero_25KRoNX1SamuraiJack06 17 votes
Hulkbuster
78%
Erza_ScarletJank39buffajrDarkrider05Mqc19WarBros23QmonHammerbro_64Thunderstruck77PizzabeatCupidyuwBuckyBruhAssumedNameLmaoVicTurkGhostboytjieWRIRZombieZeddWine_Lover 96 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★
    all of them are good options. Depending on what your objective is, I would go with hulk buster
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    No Joe Fixit option? But seriosuly, GHulk is a counter against a few scenarios while HBuster is good overall.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★

No Joe Fixit option? But seriosuly, GHulk is a counter against a few scenarios while HBuster is good overall.

I mentioned I wanted a new champ. Joe would be a dupe.
    Lol that Disagree is priceless
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Hulk (Ragnarok)
    How did you even get that crystal?
    AouxWoux said:

How did you even get that crystal?

When the Hulks were featured last month.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Definitely hulk buster. His attacks have unblockable
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

I kind of hate you a little bit right now...
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Maltyo9 said:

I kind of hate you a little bit right now...

“kind of” is an understatement